Friendship is one of the purest and the strongest bonds that one makes in their lifetime. And sometimes these people also become your true soulmate in a different way altogether, as you find a sense of comfort with them which you can’t imagine sharing with anyone else. But, have you ever imagined what will happen when she will find someone who is equally special and important? And if you have experienced this, then you will definitely relate to below listed things.
So, this is what happens when your best friend gets into a relationship.
1. You feel excited once you get to know that her relationship has finally become official.
2. But, at the same time, you feel sad because now your friend has someone who is special as you are.
3. You calmly listen to her as she recites every single detail about her bae.
4. But, there are times when you wish she would stop so that you can spend some quality bestie-time together.
5. You feel annoyed when your usual duo outings turn into a trio.
6. The feeling when you listen to constant busy tone when you call your friend.
7. Now, as your friend is always busy, you don’t know what to do in all your free time.
8. You feel betrayed when you see her bae replacing you.
9. You start disliking her new bae and remember all the good times you spent together.
10. But, when you see your friend happy you can’t help to be happy for her.
So, these were the few things you can relate to when your best friend gets into a relationship.