Bad breath and mouth odour has become a common problem with everyone these days. It is not only embarrassing but it also distances our dear ones from us. people avoid conversation with any such person who’s chronically having bad breath. People are getting candid on speaking about this problem openly. But before discussing the home remedies for bad breath, let me tell you the main reason behind bad breath is the bacteria found in our mouth. These bacteria release sulphates as a by-product which causes bad breath.
Also Read: How To Reduce Body Odour: 10 Amazing Tips
There are many other reasons as well which causes this stench like improper hygiene, indigestion, and excessive smoking. Today we are going to tell you about some ways to get rid of bad breath at home.
1. Eat fresh and fibrous fruits and vegetables to improve your digestion. This improves your gut function which eventually gets rid of bad breath.
2. Gargle with a glass of water and baking soda. This cleanses your oral cavity thoroughly and eliminates bad breath.
3. Roast 1 clove on heat and then chew it. This will add freshness to your breath.
4. Add a pinch of salt to lukewarm water and gargle with it. This will eliminate the bacteria from your mouth.
5. Take one Triphala bark and chew it slowly. This will act as a natural mouth freshener and eliminate bad breath.
Also Read: 15 Simple Home Remedies for Foot Odour
6. You can also treat your indigestion by eating some roasted cumin seeds. It will not only treat your indigestion but will also cure your bad breath.
7. If you’re chronically having a stench in your mouth, then make it a habit of chewing a Tulsi leaf or a cardamom after having your meals. This will cleanse your mouth and prevent mouth odour.
8. You can also gargle with Mint infused water to get rid of any oral problems and bad breath.
9. Drinking ample water throughout the day is very necessary. You should drink at least 8 glasses of water every day to cure indigestion. If your gut is working fine, you will never ever suffer a bad breath.
10. Practice proper oral hygiene to save yourself the embarrassment. Brush your teeth before and after having your meals.
11. Chew some fennel seeds, cardamom, and soya to eliminate bad breath. You can also gargle your mouth using Cumin oil to keep the bad breath at bay.
Incoming search terms:
- how to get rid of mouth odour (1)