The Temptation of calorie-loaded and junk-laden food is irresistible, but there is always a substitution for every junk food you crave for. This might be a little hard for you to believe that you can substitute your cravings for those crispy wafers, fried peanuts, or fried chana, cakes, chocolates, biscuits, and what not, especially when you are following a nutritional diet plan.
Dieting can be tough and it takes a lot of patience as well. But if you follow the proper guidelines and eat the appropriate food items then nothing seems difficult or impossible to achieve. Our body deposits fat when we eat unhealthy and calorie filled food, and don’t do much physical activities to balance out. But did you know something? These fried foods are what making you crave for more and more unhealthy fat filled food, making you gain weight and making your health worse with time.
In such situations, you can either eat what you have been craving for, or you can simply be strong and substitute your cravings for something tastier and healthier, for the sake of your own good health.
So, here is a list of 15 such food items that will make your cravings go away in a healthier way, and you will not even gain unnecessary fat as well.
1. Fruit Plate
2. A Handful Of Roasted Grams
3. Rice Bhel With Lots Of Vegetables in it (try to avoid potato)
4. Chana Chaat With Lots Of Veggies like tomato, onion, coriander and lemon (you can add chaat masala for better taste)
5. Scrambled Eggs With Lots Of Veggies, On Toasts
6. Dal Moth With Lots Of Onion, Tomato, Coriander and Lemon (adding garlic will enhance the taste)
7. Vegetable Poha
8. Vegetable Frankie (Without the Cream or Mayonnaise)
9. Two Moong Dal Vegetable Chillas
10. Bread Upma With Lots Of Veggies
11. Mysore Masala Dosa
12. Vegetable Uttapam (Add Carrots & Capsicum For Rich Taste)
13. Lauki Or Doodhi Thepla With Tomato Chutney
14. Vegetable Sandwich With Beetroot, Cucumber, Carrots, Spinach, Tomato And Onion
15. Subway Salad With Low-Fat Dressings
All these dishes that are listed above are full of nutrition and great health benefits that you can enjoy every day, if you include them in your diet.