Until now, you must have been using beer in your house parties or for those club parties in the bar. Well, let us inform you that there are several other ways too in which it can be used other than the booze. We can use it for Face Mask as well and it takes very good care of the skin. Every month we go to these posh beauty parlours and spend thousands of bucks for our face treatments. With the help of this alcoholic beverage, you can easily cut your expenses and the best part is that, this face mask will be naturally made at home, thus no extra chemicals harming the skin. Since it has soothing properties, it helps in dissolving the dead cells and thus enhancing the elasticity of the skin. It comprises of yeast, Vitamin B and hops that are great for the skin. In addition to it, beer has great hydrating properties too and thus hydrates the skin in the deep pores too making the skin extremely smooth and soft. Here are some face masks that you can experiment with Beer:
1. Beer and Strawberry: Yes, you can now use your favourite fruit to smoothen your skin. All you need to do is to blend 3 strawberries with the help of a hand blender and add 2-3 drops of beer into it. Mix the paste evenly and dab it over your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes: Rinse it with water and you can get rid of the ugly black and white heads with this natural paste. Beer has antioxidant properties that help in bringing a glow to your face too.
2. Beer, Egg white mask and Almond extract: For this Face Mask you will need 1 tablespoon of beer, two drops of almond extract and one white egg. Mix all of these in a bowl and apply it over your skin for around 20 minutes. You can get a glowing and smooth skin in just a few minutes with the help of this mask.
3. Beer, Honey, Lemon and Olive Oil: All these ingredients can be easily availed and just take 2 tablespoons of each and add a few drops of beer into the mixture. This works great for the oily skins as it helps in removing the extra oil and dirt from the skin.
4. Beer, Egg White and Lime juice: This is another face mask that can be made with the help of beer and it is believed to be great for a smooth and bright skin. Take a tablespoon of Lime juice and plain yogurt and add a few drops of beer into it. Mix all the ingredients evenly until it turns into a paste and then apply it over the face and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse it well with the help of water and see the difference in the skin yourself.
Now that you have gone through the various Face Masks that you can make out of Beer and its advantages, you should not delay in trying one of these to get that glowing skin.
Incoming search terms:
- hand whiteninig mask with beer (7)
- face masks with beer (2)
- beer face mask (1)
- Mask image of a Beer (1)