When talking about skin white remedies one thing that we often skip out is the fact that there are different types of skin and thus, there have to be different remedies suitable for various skin types. Therefore, today we have come up with the best skin whitening remedies for dry skin. These remedies will not only brighten up your complexion but will also moisturize the skin.
1. Yogurt- We love to have yogurt with our meals and on a day to day basis. But did you know that yogurt is a great skin whitening ingredient especially for dry skin? The lactic acid in the yogurt helps in lightening the skin tone while the fat in the yogurt helps in moisturising the skin.
- For this skin whitening remedy, we need 2 tsp. plain fresh yogurt.
- Apply the fresh yogurt on your face and neck.
- Leave the yogurt mask on your face for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry your face with a clean towel and moisturise your face well.
2. Almond and milk face pack- Almond and milk combined together work really well for skin lightening especially for dry skin. Apart from the skin lightening properties both milk and almond are very moisturising in nature and thus are perfect for dry skin.
- For this mask, soak 4-5 almonds in 2 tbsp. milk.
- The next morning, grind the soaked almond with the milk to form a paste.
- Apply this paste all over your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash your face with plain water.
- Repeat this remedy every alternate day in order to get visible results.
3. Almond oil- Almond oil is loaded with several skin lightening compounds which can help in getting a fair complexion. But being an oil it also moisturizes the dry skin. With regular use of almond oil, you can get a blemish free fair complexion.
- Massage warm almond oil on your face and neck before going to bed.
- Follow this remedy at least 2-3 times a week in order to get results.
4. Banana and almond oil- When looking for skin whitening remedies for dry skin you have to keep in mind that the remedy should not be too drying for the already dry skin. In fact, look for remedies which are moisturizing in nature such as this banana and almond oil face mask. Bananas are very rich in vitamin C and B6 which helps in improving the collagen production which adds elasticity to the skin making the skin look healthy and clear. The almond oil will help in skin lightening as well as moisturize the skin.
- Mash ½ ripe banana and add 1 tsp. almond oil to it. Mix the two really well.
- Apply the mask on your face and neck and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes wash your face with plain water.
- Repeat this remedy twice a week in order to get a fairer complexion.