Winters are finally here and so are the common skincare woes associated with winters. Maintaining the dignity of your skin during the harsh winters involves a lot of confusion. What moisturizer to use? Which exfoliator will be the best? These are some of the common dilemmas that we face. But the most difficult one according to me is, what face pack to use. This is because face packs are usually drying and you don’t want to aggravate your already dry skin even more. But thankfully there are some amazing homemade face mask recipes which do the job they are supposed to do without drying out your skin. Here are the best homemade face packs to get your skin winter ready.
1. If your skin is oily- For people with oily skin, gram flour based face packs work great. The gram flour absorbs the excess oil from the skin, gently exfoliates the dead skin cells and gets rid of the impurities. Even after that, the gram flour doesn’t dry out the skin. post the gram flour mask, your skin feels soft and supple along with a radiant glow. To make this face pack combine gram flour with rose water and then apply it on your face and neck. Wash it off with plain cold water when dry.
2. If you want to lighten your skin- If your main concern is to lighten your skin or the dark spots in general, then this face pack is perfect for you. The ingredients used in this mask have skin lightening properties and thus help with the skin lightening. Mix tomato pulp, lemon juice and gram flour to make a paste and apply it on your face and neck. Wash it off once it is dry.
3. For acne prone skin- If you are constantly battling with acne then a face pack made with turmeric can provide a great relief to you. This is because turmeric has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which help in clearing up the acne. To make this face pack combine gram flour with sandalwood powder, milk and a pinch of turmeric. Apply the face pack on your face and wash it off once dry.
4. For dry skin- Having dry skin is a pain during winters. But don’t worry, you can easily maintain your skin with this amazing homemade face mask especially meant for dry skin. The base ingredient for this face pack will be gram flour like all the other face masks. Mix gram flour, with milk cream, milk, honey and turmeric to make a face pack. Leave the mask on for 5 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
5. For anti-aging- If aging is your concern, then you can try this face pack to get your youthful skin back. Early signs of aging can be different for different people. For some people, it is fine lines, for others, it can be wrinkles and dark spots. But whatever your issue is this face mask can really help you get that youthful skin back. All you need to do is combine gram flour, fresh cream, salt and water to make a paste. Apply this mask on your face and then wash it off after 10 minutes.
Incoming search terms:
- acne face pack for winter (1)
- anti aging facepck for oily acne prone skin in winter (1)
- face pack for winter for acne best (1)
- maintianing face in winter (1)
- winter face pack for dry but pimple skin (1)