Makeup is an art and as you know art knows no boundaries. When it comes to eye makeup you have a deep sea full of possibilities. But there are certain eye makeup looks which are classics and never go out of fashion. Today we are going to share with you 5 party eye makeup looks that sure to grab a lot of eyeballs.
1. Smokey eyes- There are makeup trends which come and go but then there are certain makeup trends which stay forever and those makeup trends are referred to as classics. Smokey eye look is one of the classics when it comes to eye makeup. This look is perfect for night parties but it’s absolutely fine if you want to wear it for a daytime occasion. Just make sure to create a lighter smokey eye effect. Also, do not pair your smokey eyes makeup look with bright lips or too much blush. Keep the rest of the makeup subtle and let just your eyes speak.
2. Glitter eyes- A little glitter can make everything better and this statement goes really well for eye makeup as well. If you cannot decide what eye makeup look you want to go for, then go for glitter. Also if you are trying to do some other makeup look which you messed up just take some glitter and use it to conceal your flaws. Just add 2 coats of mascara and you are ready to rock those sexy glittery eyes.
3. Feather eyelashes- For this look, you don’t really have to go dramatic with the actual eye shadow. So start by creating a nice base with an eyeshadow primer and do the eye makeup as you please. To complete the look, add a pair of feather lashes to your eyes and you are done. This look is perfect for theme parties or Halloween.
4. Cat eyes- Another classic when it comes to eye makeup is the seductive cat eye. There is no girl out there who is not in love with this eye look. The best part is that you don’t even need to wear any eyeshadows as the liner itself is so dramatic to sass up things immediately. But another truth is that no matter how much you love it even the most sought after makeup artists may suffer to get it right sometimes. But need not worry about that, there is a plethora of tutorials and tricks available online to teach you this art.
5. Dual tone eyes- Dual tone eye makeup ca be your pick if you are wearing an outfit which has two or more colours in it. You can pick out any two colours and use it to create this dual-toned look. In order to create this look, apply one eyeshadow in the inner 2/3 part of the lid and the other colour on the outer 1/3 of the lid. Blend the edges and the meeting point of the two colours really well. finish the look with eyeliner and mascara.
Incoming search terms:
- Makeup eye brilliant (1)