Fitness is one word that we hear way too often nowadays and it is so because people have finally started to realise that maintaining a healthy body is one of the most important things if you want to lead a happy life. Your success in life too depends a lot on your fitness level (both mental and physical) and we all know that a healthy mind resides in a healthy body.
In fact, your sexual life too depends a lot on your health and fitness level. If your body and muscles are fit and tight you are more likely to perform better in bed and have an amazing sex life. Don’t believe us? Try them for yourself.
1. Lunges- In order to stay healthy your sexual organs/parts need to have a proper blood circulation and that is what lunges help with. When you perform this exercise your pelvic area does get worked out thus improving the blood circulation as well as the flexibility. Lunges also help in developing strength, endurance, balance and stability.
2. Squats- Another exercise which helps in the improvisation of the blood flow in the pelvic area is squats. Performing squats will not only improve the blood flow but will also strengthen your lower body which helps in improving your thrusts as well.
3. Push-ups- Push-ups strengthen your upper torso while improving your endurance and core. Doing push ups regularly will improve your core drastically and will also help in making your thrusts much stronger. All you have to do is incorporate these in your daily workout routine and see your bedroom getting stronger by each passing day.
4. Plank- Plank is an amazing exercise for strengthening your core, hands and back muscles. A strong core helps in better thrusts and a strong back will ensure a lot of support and will prevent any injury. Doing plank on a daily basis will also ensure improved endurance and stamina.
Also Read: 5 Useful Yoga Poses for Pregnant Women
5. Kegels- Kegels are an amazing set of exercises which are specially designed to improve your pelvic muscles. These help you in controlling the muscles by strengthening and toning your pelvic muscles. With kegels, the strength of the perineal muscles (the muscles responsible for supporting erectile rigidity and ejaculation) also improve. These can be really helpful in exercising control so as to get better orgasms. They can also help in alleviating erectile dysfunction as well as premature ejaculation in men.
6. Interval training- The great thing about interval training is that you can perform this at your home easily. Also, you don’t necessarily need any equipment at all for performing these. Interval training involves physical training while alternating between high and low-intensity exercises. Interval training improves your endurance and stamina thus improving your sexual performance automatically.