We are familiar with the fact that there are so many natural oils and products that can be used to enhance beauty. Olive Oil is one of them, and it is being used since ages for a beautiful and bold skin. This oil is the main ingredient of many anti-aging cosmetics and body lotions too, since it is rich in vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and most importantly it is abundant in anti- oxidants and thus rejuvenates the skin. Now you can save your hard earned money by not spending on expensive cosmetics and using this natural product. There are several ways in which you can use this natural oil for enhancing your beauty:
1. Olive Oil Bath: Add 4-5 tablespoons of Olive oil to your bath tub and get set for the bath. You will notice that the skin gets too smooth. It is a great way for nourishing your skin and the best part is that it is very easy and you can perform it regularly. There is an alternative to this way too and that way you can also give some massage to your body. Rub Olive oil all over your body and then go on for a bath. In either of the ways, you can achieve a healthy and smooth skin.
2. Body Moisturizer: Olive oil is a great body lotion and a secret to tender skin. You can apply this after shower for a soft and smooth skin. The greatness of this oil has been appreciated everywhere as many women have confessed that this natural oil acts better than even their expensive cosmetic lotions.
3. Healthy Manicure: You can get a good and healthy manicure with the help of this oil as all you need to do is to add a few drop of olive oil into mildly warm water and dip your nails in a the olive oil water for 4-5 minutes. Practice it for 2-3 times a week and you can get healthy, strong and shiny nails.
4. Beautiful Hair:You can get shiny and beautiful hair with this oil as all you need to do is to apply it over your hair and let it rest for around an hour. Then you can wash it with a shampoo and a conditioner. In addition to this, you can also make a hair mask by adding olive oil, the yolk of an egg and lemon. Keep this mask for 15-20 minutes and then wash your hair for smooth and silky hair.
5. Makeup Removal: We spend thousand over our make- up removal creams but now we can save all this money by using Olive oil for our skin. Take a cotton ball and dip it in some olive oil and rub it gently over your eyes to remove the eye makeup. Same goes for the rest of the makeup as well.
6. Eye Cream: It is believed to be a very good cream for tackling with wrinkles and other anti-aging lines. Just dab a small amount of this oil over your eyes as this would avoid wrinkles and help you in staying young and beautiful forever.