The problem of infertility in women has become much more common nowadays. Though infertility is not something that is just limited to females, as males do suffer from this problem. When a couple has a sexual relationship (without any contraceptive or protection) with the aim of conceiving a child but fails even after several attempts then it is marked as infertility.
Image Source: http://www.so7tak.com/
In almost 1/3 of the cases, it is the female who is going through some sort of insufficiency which leads to the failure. The other 1/3 part consists of males who are lacking in some way or the other. While the remaining 1/3 is the mixture of either men and women problems or some unknown problems. Even after trying for a year or more (without any contraceptive or protection) the couple fails to conceive then it is considered as infertility.
Image Source: https://www.dailymedicaldiscoveries.com/
According to the world health organization, when a woman fails to hold a pregnancy or fails to give birth to a living child then it is also considered as infertility. In women, a lot of health-related factors can affect the fertility like polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis, swollen vagina, uterus fibroid, anaemia, blockage in Fallopian tube and STD, etc.
Image Source: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/
Even a healthy looking person may fall prey to this condition of infertility. One thing which is responsible for this problem is our current lifestyle which is full of unhealthy habits, lot of stress and very limited movement in our body. Today in this article we are going to share with you some of the reasons which are the potential reasons for your continuous failed attempts of conceiving a child.
Image Source: http://cdn.diaperchamp.com/
After doing a lot of research in this direction the IVF technology has come into existence and it proves nothing less than a miracle. Infertility may occur in women due to many reasons such as age, lifestyle, eating habits, stress, medical conditions and even work related stress. These are the factors which can affect your fertility along with your overall health.
Image Source: http://www.healthydietbase.com/
You may get surprised to know that according to a report issued by the WHO, in India alone, there were 1.90 crore couple who could not conceive and out of these, only 0.1% couples were able become parents with the use of the IVF technology.
Image Source: http://www.babynamequest.com/
Remedies to prevent Infertility in women:
1. Cinnamon- Cinnamon helps the ovaries to stay healthy as well as make them work properly and along with that cinnamon is also very effective in treating infertility. It also helps with reducing the symptoms of PCOS which is one of the main reasons behind infertility.
Image Source: http://images.patrika.com/
2. Indian ginseng- This herb helps in improving the hormonal imbalance and also aids in improving the overall capacity of the reproductive organs. It also helps in tightening the uterus tissues which sometimes may get a little loose after having several miscarriages. In order to get back the uterus back in shape, you can take 1 tsp. of ginseng in a glass of warm water twice a day.
Image Source: http://cdn2.curejoy.com/
3. Pomegranate- It increases the blood flow to the uterus and also helps in thickening up the walls of the uterus which reduces the chances of miscarriage in women. It also aids in the healthy growth of the foetus. In order to get the benefits, you can either eat the fruit or you can drink the juice as well.
Image Source: http://himachalabhiabhi.com/
4. Vitamin D- Vitamin D is very important for conceiving as well as for the healthy growth of the baby. In fact, the deficiency of vitamin D can be one of the potential causes of infertility and miscarriages.
Image Source: http://www.jantajanardan.com/
5. Balanced diet- A balanced diet plays an important role in improving your fertility. A balanced diet helps in restricting all those health related conditions and diseases which may act as an underlying cause of infertility.
Image Source: http://weightlosswowfactor.com/
6. Dates (Date palm) – Dates help in improving the conceiving power in females. It is loaded with a lot of vital nutrients such as vitamin A, B and E. Make sure to eat 6-8 dates every day at breakfast with milk. You can also add these to smoothies and even breakfast muffins.
Image Source: http://i9.dainikbhaskar.com/
7. Yoga and exercises- Our sedentary lifestyle is one of the reasons for infertility in women and thus keeping your body in regular motion can certainly help with it. Regular exercises and yoga can reduce the chances of infertility in women to a great extent. This will not only keep your body healthy but will also result in a more relaxed mind.