In winters, our skin demands pampering and attention. One wrong move and you have to put up with the dull skin and dry skin issues. Some extra doses of love and moisture. We have made your skincare shopping task a bit easier. Here is a list of some skincare products for winters that aren’t heavy on your pocket.
Also Read: 7 Highly Expensive Skincare Products
1. Oriflame Love Nature 2-in-1 Cleanser Wild Rose (Rs. 329)
Change your regular facial cleanser with this. Massage it on your face and wash it off or just wipe it off with a moist cotton pad.
2. Avon Nutraeffects Hydration Toner (Rs. 379)
A toner can be hydrating as well. This toner balances your skin’s pH after you used your cleanser. Avon Nutraeffects Hydration Toner keeps your skin flake-free throughout the winters.
3. Oriflame Essentials Moisturising Day Cream (Rs. 280)
Moisturization is the most important part of your skincare regime. Oriflame Essentials Moisturising Day Cream keeps your skin dryness-free throughout the day. You don’t need to reapply it.
4. Karite Buerre Pure Wild East African Shea Butter (Rs. 499)
Shea butter is an indispensable part of a winter vanity. Whether its for chapped lips or for quick-fix of dry patches, shea butter never fails you. It is bit denser than the normal lotions. For people with extremely dry skin, it can be a savior.
5. Olay Moisturizing Lotion (Rs. 240)
It is a water-based moisturizer for oily skin. It hydrates your skin without leaving behind any residue. The cute packaging from Olay makes this lotion our cult favourite.
6. Votre Rejuvenating Body Butter Intense Repair SPF 15 (Rs. 450)
For extremely dry skin, it is the perfect match. The best part is that it comes with SPF 15. So isn’t it a win-win deal?
7. The Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm (Rs. 275)
The regular tinted lip balms won’t work on your chapped and moisture-lacking lips. Your lips need something extra. The Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm moisturizes your lips and lightens the lip colour as well.
8. VLCC Vitalift Serum (Rs. 359)
Before going to bed and snuggling in your warm and cozy blanket, smear some VLCC Vitalift Serum on your face. You will wake up with a dewy glow. Serums are easily absorbed into your skin as compared to moisturizers. It moisturizes your skin while eliminating the early signs of ageing.
Also Read: 4 Skincare Ingredients You Should Look For!
Incoming search terms:
- facial lotion for extremely dry skin (1)
- methods to increase height of women after age of 18 years (1)