Bollywood movies have a great impact on our lives, especially on our friendships. Like there are many iconic movies which gave us many famous dialogues that have become the part of our friendship stories. Since decades, nothing has changed, we still fight for the last slice of pizza and we still swear on tiny things. Keeping these beautiful memories in mind here we present you a list of Bollywood movies dialogues that must have been a part of every friendship.
1. This is something that every baniya friend says!
This dialogue is from the iconic flick Andaz Apna Apna.
2. We all have that one friend who says that “I didn’t get time to study” and still scores the highest
One of the iconic dialogues that every student can relate to. It was from the movie 3 Idiots.
3. One of the finest rules found in every friendship
This dialogue was from the famous movie Maine Pyaar Kiya. And since 1989 it is very famous friendship rule.
4. Well, it’s much better than to swear on mom
Another famous dialogue from the movie Band Baaja Baarat.
5. When your friend needs some alone time with her boyfriend
Famous dialogue from the movie DDLJ.
6. When the most beautiful chick of the gang is ignored
Famous dialogue of Poo from the movie Kabhi Khushie Kabhi Gham.
7. Best code for ‘STOP OVERREACTING’
Akshay’s dialogue from Housefull 2 is the best way to tell people to stop overreacting.
8. Best dialogue to praise your nerd friend
This dialogue is from the movie Love Aaj Kal.
Incoming search terms:
- chestgrowthin telugu (3)
- hair rebounding or hair smoothing m defrenss (3)
- how to grow height age of 19 (3)
- how to stretch my 4 inch hair up to 6 inches (3)
- anad relates movie best dialogue (1)