Are you tired of having your puffy eyes and dark circles? Do you feel embarrassed to go out with looking like a zombie? Don’t worry, we have the answer to your questions, to get rid of those dark circles under eyes with some easy home remedies.
Dark circles makes you look older than your age and is the reason behind the tardiness you may feel all the time. It is mainly caused due to lack of sleep, dehydration and by many other reasons. Makeup can help you hide your dark circles or blemishes, but it never successfully hides the puffiness of your eyes. So, the best way is to get rid of them once and for all.
Here are 8 easy home remedies that will help you get rid of dark circles under the eyes:
Potato is a good way to reduce dark circles under the eyes. It has vitamin c and starch that nourishes your skin.
• Take a potato that matches the size of your eyes and refrigerate it for a while.
• Now take it out and cut in average-width slices, horizontally.
• Place the slices on your eyes and keep for at least 15 minutes.
• Then remove the potato and rinse off your eyes with cold water.
• Repeat at least two times a day for quick results.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has 99% of water in it which moisturizes and tighten the skin. Use pure Aloe Vera gel.
• Take a small amount of Aloe Vera gel and apply it on your puffy eyes using your fingers.
• Leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
• Wash off with cold water for better results.
Note: You can also use creams that have aloe Vera in it. It is trendy for moisturizing and soothing the skin.
Many people don’t like tomato in salad or in food. But you must believe that it is known to be the most effective healing ingredient. Tomato could be the reason to cure undereye dark circles. The best way to use it is in a juice form.
• Take two cotton balls and soak them in the tomato juice.
• Once they are soaked properly, then place them on your eyes for 15-20 minutes.
• Then, take off the cotton balls and wash off your eyes with cold water.
• Repeat this method two times a day for quick results.
4. Tea bags
Tea bags who have lots of caffeine, tannins and antioxidants can help you reduce dark circles under the eyes.
• Take 2 green tea bags or black tea bags and put them in warm water for 5 minutes.
• Now take out and drain out the excess dripping water.
• Then, place them on your eyes and wait for 15-20 minutes.
• Wash off your eyes afterwards with cold water.
• Repeat this process daily for 10 days to get the desired results.
Also read: Top 7 Kajals For Sensitive Eyes
Cucumber contains caffeic acid and ascorbic acid which helps revive the natural state of the eyes, by reducing the dark circles permanently.
• Cut a medium-sized cucumber into slices measuring as per size of your eyes.
• Now, put the slices on your eyes and let them sit for 15 minutes.
• Then, Rinse off with cold water.
• Repeat it every day for 2 weeks to see the desired result.
6. Drink water
Lack of water can also be a reason behind your dark circles. It can make you look older than your age and make them weaker. To prevent this:
• Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily and stay well hydrated.
Milk has vitamins that helps reduce the dark circles under the eyes. It also helps in reducing irritation and swelling, and leaves you with a glowing skin.
• Take a small bowl filled with cold milk.
• Now, soak two cotton pads in to the milk and place them both on your eyes each, for 5-10 minutes.
• Then, afterwards wash off your eyes with cold water.
• Repeat this remedy for 10-15 days to see the visible result.
8. Coconut oil
Coconut oil has omega-3 and lauric acid which moisturizes your skin and reduces the dark circles too.
• Take 1-2 drops of coconut oil and carefully massage for 5-7 minutes under your eyes.
• Then, rinse your eyes with normal water.
• Repeat 2 times a week for good result.
Incoming search terms:
- Brast emprument (3)
- is lauric acid remove dark circles (1)