Whenever you get a new pimple you may get very tempted to pop it, scratch it or touch it, but it is not the best thing to do. Touching them may lead to more pimples and popping them may leave a scar behind, none of which is what you want. In fact, there are certain things that you must do in order to prevent breakouts completely. Below we have mentioned 9 expert tips to prevent acne breakouts.
1. The first and the most important thing in order to prevent breakouts is to wash your face before going to bed no matter what. Going to bed with a dirty face or a full face makeup is one of the top most reason for acne breakouts. When you go to bed with a dirty face the bacteria on your skin get the time to multiply and cause pimples. Thus, make sure to wash your face with a suitable cleanser every night before going to bed.
2. Another thing that you must do regularly is to change your beddings especially your pillow cases twice a week. Your pillow cover accumulates a lot of dirt, bacteria, oil, sweat and hair products which eventually get transferred to your face when you sleep over it. These things then lead to acne. Thus, it is very important to change your pillow covers regularly.
3. Sometimes even clean pillow covers may lead to acne. Beddings made from artificial fibres may irritate your skin and cause acne. Choose pillow covers which are made from natural fabrics and are gentle on the skin.
4. Using fabric softeners may not be a great idea as it may leave residue on your clothes. When your clothes come in contact with your skin the fabric softeners may get transferred to your skin clogging the pores. Clogged pores may lead to pimples and acne.
5. If you are already suffering from acne, then using a scrub on your face is a really bad idea. It doesn’t matter how gentle the scrub is, the fine particles are going to aggravate and irritate your skin no matter what. Cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin but make sure to skip this step.
6. People who already have acne try to cover up their acne by using makeup, totally unaware of the fact that the makeup is going to make things worse for them. Putting makeup on your breakout will clog the pores, even more, making things worse. And even after covering your acne with makeup the bumps on your face would still show up and look really bad. So if you have acne it is better to avoid putting on makeup as much as possible.
7. Just as it is important for you to breath in order to survive the same way it is important for your skin to breathe as well. In order to do that go out in the sun every morning for 15-20 minutes. This will help in reducing the bacterial level and inflammatory response in your body. But do not overexpose yourself to the sun.
8. What you put inside your body shows up on your skin. The way your skin looks has a lot to do with your diet. So make sure to consume a well-balanced diet and avoid eating refined, oily and sugary foods as much as possible.
9. You may not be aware of this but dandruff may also cause acne. Keep your scalp clean in order to prevent dandruff and if you have dandruff then make sure to consult a dermatologist and get it treated as soon as possible.
Incoming search terms:
- khoobsurati com/avoid pimple of fa 3e (1)