Water is very important for a maintaining a healthy body and mind. Our body itself comprises of 70% water making it the most important aspect of a healthy life. We all are very much aware of the benefits and importance of drinking enough water. But did you know that the timing too makes a difference here? Yes. The time at which you drink water can make a whole lot of difference. Drinking water at the correct time can increase the benefits while drinking water at an unreasonable time can have its ill effects.
Early morning, soon after you get up is considered as the best time to have water and that too on an empty stomach. It has a whole lot of benefits for your overall body. Today we are going to share with you the 9 hidden benefits of drinking on an empty stomach. Read on further to know about those benefits.
1. It boosts your metabolism- When you wake up in the morning your metabolism is on a halt and needs a boost to get started. Drinking water on an empty stomach will give your metabolism the required boost. In fact, this can increase your metabolic rate by almost 25%. An improved metabolic rate ensures that you digest your food faster which helps in losing weight in the long run. Apart from the morning time, you must keep drinking water throughout the day.
2. Better immunity- Water is one of the most important components for maintaining a healthy mind and body. Drinking enough water is also very crucial in order to maintain the fluid balance of the body. Drinking water on an empty stomach can help you with getting a better immunity.
3. Clear bowels- Drinking water on an empty stomach will help in a smooth outflow of waste materials by regulating the digestive tract. Doing this daily will assist in getting a regular and smoother bowel movement in the morning.
4. Removes the toxins- Drinking large amounts of water will make you pee several times in the morning thus flushing out all the toxins from your body. This is one of the best ways to detoxify and cleanse your body. if you suffering from the problem of bloating, then drinking water in the morning is going to solve this problem for you.
5. Solves the problem of migraine- The main reason behind frequent headaches and migraine attacks is the insufficiency of water in the body. If your body is dehydrated the chances of getting headaches get more frequent. If you have any such problem, then start drinking water in the morning on an empty stomach and soon the frequency of these will start to reduce.
6. Aids in weight loss- The best thing about water is that it is one of the best health drinks and contain zero calories. So if you are on a weight loss journey, then you must make water your best friend. As mentioned in the first point drinking water on an empty stomach will boost up your metabolism which aids in weight loss. Plus, drinking water before having your meal fills you up making you eat less, thus helping you lose that extra fat.
7. Makes you hungry- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But a majority of us decide to skip it for various reasons. One of the reasons being that you don’t feel hungry during the early hours of the day. But when you drink water regularly in the morning on an empty stomach and your bowel movement is regular you are ought to feel hungry. This you way you will end up having breakfast every day.
8. Better skin- This is the first thing that any dermatologist, skincare expert or even your mom will tell you when you ask them the trick to a healthy looking skin, i.e. to drink lots of water. Your skin is the mirror of your inner body. So if your body is filled with toxins it will show up on your skin as well and if your body is healthy from within your skin will mimic the same. Drinking water in the morning ensures that all the toxins are flushed out of your body in the form of bowels and urine. So if you’re trying to get a healthy and glowing skin then do make sure to drink water on an empty stomach in the morning.
9. Increased energy- Do you feel sluggish or lethargic in the morning? Well, drinking water on an empty stomach in the morning may help you. Drinking water in the morning speeds up your metabolism which makes you feel active and energetic. The morning breakfast too adds up to the energy level and makes you feel charged up.
Incoming search terms:
- drinking water for skin whitening (3)
- drinking warm water for skin whitening (2)
- drinking warm water on empty stomach whiten the skin (1)
- drinking water empty stomach for acne (1)