Castor oil is a traditional medicine which has been used for treating various skin ailments, hair problems as well as health complication. Since ancient time it has been used for beauty enhancement and treating various health complication too. If you want to discover the amazing benefits of castor oil then scroll down to read the article. This will surely help you understand the benefits and use of castor oil to get rid of various problems related to your skin, hair and health.
Castor Oil for Skin
- The castor oil offers excellent results in treating skin ailments such as scars, dry skin, sunburn and many more. Moreover, it is also used for eradicating infections such as boils, warts, yeast infection, fungal infection and many more.
- It works well in promoting the production of elastin and collage which makes your skin look more youthful and helps in delaying the sign of aging.
- If you have acne problem, castor oil will prove beneficial remedy for you. It contains Ricinoleic acid which fight well with acne-causing bacteria and give you a flawless clear skin.
- You can also use it to remove dry patches and moisturize your skin to get a glowing and smooth texture. Use few drop of castor oil every night to massage your face.
- Castor oil is an effective treatment that offers significant results in treating dry and cracked heel problem. Before going bed apply oil on your heels and cover it with socks. It moisturizes your heel and makes it smooth and soft.
- Due to rich amount of omega-3 fatty acid, dermatologist also recommend castor oil to reduce pigmentation. It helps in fading scars and prevent your skin discoloration.
- Enhance the beauty of your lips by moisturizing it with castor oil. It is used as a lip balm and helps in curing dry and chapped lips.
Castor Oil for Hair Growth
- Castor oil is highly beneficial for promoting the hair growth. Add coconut oil or almond oil with castor oil and use it to massage your hair scalp. It helps boost the hair follicles and encourage hair growth.
- May be you will be surprised but castor oil is good for promoting the growth of eyebrows and eyelashes. Before going to sleep take few drops of castor oil and rub it on your lashes and eyebrow with help of your finger. Leave it for half an hour and rinse it off. Repeat this process daily to get best results.
- If you troubling with dry scalp, dandruff or scalp infection then castor oil is an appropriate remedy for you. Scalp infection is also responsible for causing various hair problems such as itchy scalp, bald patches, etc. Castor oil comprises anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties that works well in inhibiting the growth of micro-organism responsible for it.
- It contains good amount of Vitamin E which nourishes your dry and brittle hair. Use it on weekly basis to deep condition your hair and remove split ends problem.
Castor Oil For health
- It contains laxative which helps in treating constipation problem. Take one teaspoon of cold preserved castor oil in a day for three days and see the results.
Note:– Never take castor oil without consulting your doctor.
- Patient who are having trouble with the acute pain of arthritis can use castor oil. It has anti-inflammatory properties which provides immense relive in joint pain, sore muscles and nerve inflammation.
- It is scientifically proven that castor oil has a great tendency to increase the T-cells production in human body. Even American psychic, Edgar Cayce also recommended it for curing mild tumors.
- Castor oil is capable of combating the infection and enhancing your immune system by raising the counting of white blood cells in your body. The studies show that the number of white cells was increased when castor oil is applied on the body.
- It can be used for eradicating warts and moles. For this, you just need to blend few drop of castor oil in baking soda. Rub this solution on the affected area regularly and see the results.
- Due to its undecylecin acid, it play a major role for treating fungal skin infection and ringworm. Apply it on the affected area and leave for whole night for best results.
Castor oil for hands
- Make your hands soft and smooth by using castor oil. Take 1:1 proportion of sesame oil and castor oil. Mix this mixture and use it as a night cream for hands. It moisturizes your hands and makes it softer.
- Get a beautiful and healthy nails by moisturizing it with this miraculous oil. Moreover, it works well in treating the problems of brittle and cracked nails.
1. Before using castor oil always test it by applying on your wrist. It may be allergic for you skin.
2. Yes, it is an effective oil but it is not suggested to use frequently on your face as it can block your pores and lead to breakout.
3. Pregnant women should never use this oil orally.
4. Always consult your doctor before starting to use castor oil.
Try out the above beneficial usage of castor oil and get a beautiful skin and healthy life. We warmly welcome you to share your views with us.