Castor oil is being used for various therapies for centuries now, and this is known to be one of the best ingredients in improving the reproductive health. But it is important that you apply the oil externally, internal consumption will not be effective for this procedure.
For this remedy, you will be needing to make a castor oil pack that will help enhance your blood circulation, and promotes the tissues to heal that are even underneath the skin.
Also read: Amazing Benefits of Castor Oil
HOW TO APPLY A CASTOR OIL PACK
It is important to know how and where to apply the castor oil pack. The lower abdomen is the best area to apply this effective pack and see its magic work like a wonder for improving your reproductive health.
• A kit contained flannel cloth
• Container with a lid
• Old sheets and clothes, as the castor oil will stain them.
• Hot water bottle
• A plastic wrap cut, 1-2 inches larger than the flannel
• 1 bottle of kit-contained castor oil
1. Take the container and place the flannel in it.
2. Now pour the castor oil on the flannel cloth to make it saturated and not dripping.
3. Then take the pack and place it over the affected area.
4. Wrap around with the plastic and then place the hot water bottle over it.
5. Keep still for 30-45 minutes while the pack lays there on your skin.
6. Now prepare a diluted solution of water and baking soda to apply after removing the castor oil pack.
7. Do not throw away the pack, it can be reused up to 25-30 times.
Avoid internal consumption of castor oil, as it may not be effective in the same way for everyone. It must only be applied on the broken skin. Also, pregnant ladies and the ones who are trying to conceive must avoid its internal consumption at any cost.
Castor oil packs help to detox and clear out the dead or foreign toxic tissues from the body.
Try this amazing pack at home and you will see how effective it is for you. Share your thoughts and doubts in the comment section below!
Incoming search terms:
- honey with hot water will induce periods (1)