Amla or gooseberry is one of the most essential ingredient which has been extensively used in Ayurveda for medicinal purpose due to its innumerable benefits. This little fruit is not only a tangy food item, but has a lot many advantages for human body. It is the best natural remedy for treating various hair ailments such as hair fall, gray hair, dandruff, etc.
If you are battling with your frizzy and dull hair texture then scroll down to check out the various hair benefits of Amla.
* Benefits of Amla for Hair
• Hair growth: Hair massage with Amla oil increases blood circulation of the scalp and also remove dandruff. It allows scalp to produce natural oils and promotes hair growth.
• Prevent gray hair: It contains vitamin C and antioxidants that prevent your hair from premature graying.
• Remove split ends: Regular use of amla hair pack and oil massage is beneficial for preventing split ends problem.
• Nourishes hair: With its high amount of vitamin C content, amla has a great capability to condition your hair from root to tip. It nourishes your dry hair as well as improve its texture.
• Reduce hair loss: If you are fed up with your hair fall problem then amla is a perfect remedy for it. It comprises essential fatty acids that keep your hair follicles strong and provide strengthen the roots.
Image Source: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com
* How to Use Amla for Hair
Here, I am discussing different ways that you can use at your home to avail the miraculous benefits of Amla for hair.
Use of Amla as a Hair Tonic
• Take 2 or 3 fresh amla and extract the juice from it
• Apply this juice directly on your hair and massage your scalp with your fingers
• Leave it for half an hour and then rinse it off with mild shampoo
• This procedure works like a hair tonic to nourish your hair and make the strands stronger
Use of Amla for Hair Wash
• Take some amla and cut it into small pieces
• Boil the pieces of amla in water
• Strain the liquid after half an hour
• Wash your hair with this liquid in the morning
• This will help you to prevent the hair fall problem
Use of Amla as Hair Oil
• Cut the thin slices of amla and dry them in the shade for 3 or 4 days
• Boil dried pieces of amla with coconut oil until it changes into thick dark liquid
• Apply the liquid in your hair and scalp
• Use this mixture on a daily basis will solve your all hair problem and also control hair fall
Use of Amla with Shikkakai Hair Pack
• Mix equal amount of Shikkakai and Amla powder in a bowl
• Add some water in it and make a paste of it
• Apply the paste on your hair
• Leave it for 30 to 40 minutes
• Rinse it off with cold water
• This mask will nourish your hair, prevent gray hair problem and make it look shiny and smooth
Image Source: http://www.thefitindian.com/
Use of Amla with Henna Pack
• Take henna powder in a bowl and add amla juice in it
• Blend it well to make a smooth paste
• Apply the paste on your hair
• Rinse it off after a couple of hours
• This will make your hair stronger, lustrous and also cover your gray hair
So, instead of using those chemically treated products, use the natural herb, amla, which strengthen your strands and make them look beautiful and shiny.
Incoming search terms:
- can dark circle be cured by amla powder (1)
- how to dry amla in shade (1)