Ashutosh Gowariker is one of the finest Bollywood directors who picturizes India’s classic history through his direction. After the success of Jodha Akbar, he is again ready to direct an epic adventure love story- Mohenjo Daro. The film is based on the idea of old city of Mohenja Daro in the epoch of Indus civilization. The director is back after a long time with an interesting story. The movie is going to be majorly shooted in South Africa and India.
We are here with some disclosure about the movie:
• Hrithik Roshan and Pooja Hegde are finalized as the lead pair. Hrithik was paid Rs. 50 crore for the lead role.
• The movie score is composed by A.R. Rahman.
• The movie will show the whole representation of ancient civilization of that era from lifestyle to food. The movie will show the unearthing of Mohenjo Daro, which is now to be found in Pakistan.
• Ashutosh took 3 years to complete the love tail. He researched on ancient civilization and roamed too many cities to gather the correct information. He also went to the archeological locations of Dholavira.
• Neeta Lulla and April Ferry are finalized as the costume designers.
• Hrithik Roshan is trained for the role by UK-based instructor Joshua Kyle for a duration of three months. The demand for the character is supple and flexible body rather than masculine.
• The film is shooted in studios of Mumbai, Bhuj, Gujrat and South Africa.
• Hrithik Roshan will be seen fighting with tiger and doing stunts in this epic movie.
The story is based on the life of a young orphan guy (Hrithik Roshan), who lives with his uncle nearby areas of Mohenjo Daro. The boy falls in love with a girl (Pooja Hegde) in a fair. But the story takes a twist as the guy knows that his lady love’s father (Kabir Bedi) is the reason of his father’s death. The love story turns into a revenge.
For the climax, we all need to wait for the movie to be released.