Do you wear your signature ponytail to work? Are you used to wearing the same old ponytail everyday? This might come as a shock to you. But you’re in fact digging your own hair’s grave. Yes! Have you noticed your receding hairline lately? If not, then do it now. You will notice that your hairline has moved a few centimeters away from your forehead. And your forehead has become the most noticeable part of your face. The big shiny forehead!
There are many beauty problems that you need to worry about. Don’t make baldness one of them, when you can practically stop it from happening. Do you know that tight ponytail are pulling every strand on your head? This pulling of hair can actually cause alopecia.
This term might sound a bit alien to you. Alopecia is a form of hair loss. Some women might think that their hair has stopped growing. But in fact, their hair is just being thinner day by day due to the tight ponytail.
What Can You Do Avoid Hair Loss Due to Ponytails?
The best thing you can do is to stop wearing a ponytail for some time. If you can’t handle open hair all the time, you can try half up-half down hairstyle for your convenience. You can also follow these advice to stop the further damage of your hair.
1. Wear your ponytail lower on your head. Don’t raise your pony higher than the level of your ears.
2. If your rubber band is too tight. Get a looser one for yourself. Tighter rubber band will put more stress on your hair.
3. Change your hairstyle once a week. Changing your partition will reduce your chances of getting a bald spot.
4. You can wear a loose pony at the nape of your neck. This way you’ll not need to bear the havoc of your long hair and your hair will be safe as well.
5. Once you stop wearing tight ponytails, your hair fall will cease. You can use some hair growth hair oils to repair the damage that has already been caused to your hair.
6. The best hair tie is the scrunchie. There are many types of scrunchie available now. Invest in one.
Also Read: 6 Yoga Poses for Hair Loss Treatment
Incoming search terms:
- methi and onion for hair (4)