Banana muffins recipe is a very famous American recipe that you can easily prepare at home as all the ingredients used in this recipe are easily available. These tasty muffins can make a great option for the breakfast and tea time snack. So, try out this recipe at home and enjoy with your loved ones.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Ingredients needed for banana muffins recipe:
• All-purpose flour- 1 cup
• Baking soda- 1/3rd teaspoon
• Sea salt- 1/3rd teaspoon
• Butter- 1/3rd cup
• Sugar- 1/3rd cup
• Egg- 1
• Vanilla extract- 1/3rd teaspoon
• Banana (mashed, peeled)- 1
• Buttermilk- 1/3rd cup
• Chocolate chips- 2 tablespoons
Now, how to make banana muffins:
• First, take a large bowl.
• Now, add flour, baking soda, and salt to the bowl.
• Then, in a separate bowl mix sugar and butter.
• Add vanilla extract and egg to the butter mixture.
• In the meantime mash a banana.
• After that add the mashed banana and buttermilk to the butter mixture.
• Mix all the ingredients properly.
• Now, slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mix.
• Then, mix all the ingredients nicely.
• Preheat the oven at 350F/175C.
• After preparing the batter, fill the muffin cups until 3/4th.
• Sprinkle some Choco chips on top of the muffins.
• Now, place the muffin cups in a preheated oven.
• Bake it for 20 to 25 minutes.
• Make sure you check the muffins from the centre with the help of the skewer.
• Then, remove the muffins from the oven and let it cool.
• After that store the muffins in an airtight container.
• And your banana muffins are ready.
Incoming search terms:
- benefits of banana and warm water (15)
- how to Increase in boobs size (9)
- cara membuat kue muffin (1)