Here is something that is tasty and healthy for all your little ones! An easy-to-cook recipe, that is not only hassle-free but it has amazing health benefits and takes only three ingredients to be prepared.
We are talking about haldi kulfi in this article, which is a great and soothing sweet popsicle that is favorite to almost every Indian kid and the adults as well. Follow this simple recipe to make this amazing dish at home, and treat your kids with something they would enjoy while cooling off.
PREPARATION TIME: 05 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 40 MINUTES + CHILLING TIME
• 1.5 liters of Full Cream Milk
• 300 grams of Sugar
• 20 grams of Fresh Turmeric
• Pistachios and Almonds, for garnish
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Take a pan and pour milk in it.
2. Turn on the flame to medium-high and then add fresh turmeric to the boiling milk.
3. Now add the sugar into the boiling milk and then let it boil until it is reduced to ¼.
4. Then, let the mixture cool off a little and then pour it into the moulds.
5. Freeze the kulfi for 4-5 hours.
6. Garnish with finely chopped pistachios and almonds.
Also read: Quick Recipe: Sweet Rabri Delicacy
Go ahead and try this amazingly simple yet delicious homemade kulfi. Share your comments with us.