Bhindi masala is a simple and easy traditional North Indian curry recipe which you can prepare for lunch and dinner. There are a lot of variations available for this recipe. In this article, we have shared the recipe of dry bhindi masala. This dish is prepared with the long bhindis, onions and lots of spicy masala. And the best thing about this dish is that it can be prepared quickly.
So, let’s get started with the recipe.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients needed for bhindi masala:
• Bhindi (washed and dried)- 250 grams
• Oil- 3 tablespoons
• Onions (peeled and chopped into thin slices)- 2
• Salt-according to taste
• Jeera- 1 1/2 teaspoons
• Dhaniya powder- 2 teaspoons
• Amchur powder- 2 teaspoons
• Garam masala- 1 teaspoon
• Turmeric powder- 1 teaspoon
• Green chiili – 1
• Red chilli powder- 2 teaspoons
Now, how to prepare bhindi masala:
• First, remove the top and lower portions of all the bhindis.
• Now, cut them into 1-inch portions.
• Then, cut the green chilli into half inch pieces.
• Take a pan and heat some oil.
• Now, add jeera and stir till it turns brown in colour.
• Then, add onions and sauté it for 2 minutes.
• After that add green chillies and sauté all the ingredients again.
• Cook till onion turns golden brown in colour.
• Now, add bhindis and cook for another 2 minutes.
• Then, add salt and turmeric.
• Mix all the ingredients well and cover the pan with a lid.
• Cook it for 5 to 6 minutes on low flame.
• After that remove the lid and add dhaniya, garam masala and red chilli powder.
• Mix them again and add amchur powder.
• Stir all the ingredients again for the last time and cook it on high flame for a minute.
• Transfer it to another bowl.
• Your bhindi masala is ready to be served.
Incoming search terms:
- sizes of breast (4)