The moment this number comes into defining your being, your sad face and childish pout reveals how you do not want to reconcile with this aging phase. But the good thing is that you can enjoy being forty by just updating your beauty and style to get welcome change in your personality.
However, this doesn’t indicate that once you are forty your makeup will go plain. But you have to try methods that will make you look beautiful and trendy. Now the kind of make-up that will accentuate your persona at 40 depend on the features of your skin and hair that change with aging. The skin tone turns whitish, losing its elasticity accompanied by graying of your hair as you grow in age. Thus, you need an extra definition to your features to conceal the flaws of aging.
But to be at your best, never try to camouflage your personality, so follow these tips at your 40-
- Aging skin turns dull and gets dehydrated so replenish this loss with plenty of water. Well plenty doesn’t mean you will take excess amount of water than the body demands. Take water as per the requirements of the body.
- Moisturizing is the basic rule. Apply a moisturiser will meet the demands of an aging skin. Nourish your skin with natural packs. Apply the pack of the white of an egg and apply it on your skin and rinse away with water. This will eliminate dryness and make your skin soft.
- Massaging your skin with olive oil is also beneficial in eliminating dryness and adding moisture to your skin. Heavy makeup is detrimental on a dry skin. Use moisture based makeup. For a fair complexion keep makeup light.
- To define your tresses, change your style and compliment your age. With aging the skin changes its tone therefore, to match your hair with your complexion, you must seek advice from a professional and color your tresses accordingly.
- Besides coloring your hair, check your style. Get a haircut that will make you appear attractive and fits your style. Beside, altering your hair style and color you need to update your make-up as well.
- Shape up your eye brows and avoid waxing which pulls the skin. Get a professional eye brow setting and get rid of the facial hair. If your eye brows appear pale define them with a color or a pencil that is of natural color. Curl your lashes and avoid using shimmer shadows these are not a good idea. Use neutral shades and apply a mascara to get a flattering look. Mascara adds volume to your lashes and makes your eyes attractive.
- Now get a foundation and apply it on your face by mixing it with a moisturizer. Use a dewier blush on your cheek bones and applying a cream based blush would be preferable.
- After this, you have to groom up your lips. Applying a lip balm as the base will help you in applying makeup. Define the lip line with a liner and then do the feeling with a complimentary color. Use shades complimentary to your skin tone. Ask a professional and test the color on your lips rather on your palm.
But do remember one thing, the makeup you wear, the colors you use must blend well with your personality. A beautifully blend of your makeup will give you an incredible definition.
I am sure you if you wear the right attitude along with utilizing the above mentioned tips, you would appear a babe, rather than an aunty-ji…
|Details & Facts|
|Relevance & Help|