Aroma Treasures Aloe Vera Gel is an enticing and efficient moisturizing gel that can be used on all skin types. It improves skin and hair texture. This gel leaves your skin soft, supple and refreshed. This Aloe Vera Gel also prevents body odor enhancing moisture retain capacity while rehydrating the skin effectually.
It is attractively priced at Rs. 85 for 125 gm. Indeed very reasonable!!
Aroma Treasures Aloe Vera Gel comes in a cute plastic tub. The gel is light green in color and mildly fragrant. Goes sheer on finger but gives an enchanting green color in tub. It’s non sticky and provides a very invigorating feel. The texture is neither thick nor too thin…Yes, my skin looks soft, supple and hydrated. This gel is suitable for all skin types.
I don’t use any cream in summers, so, I dab this gel to keep skin moisturized. I also apply this gel when I am done with waxing or threading. A little quantity of gel applied over waxed or threaded skin takes care of little red bumps and sores post threading.
I use it on my face after I have done facial at home. I use to apply serum, now I am using aloe Vera gel. It did not causes breakouts and I am using for the past few days. I also apply aloe vera gel on angry acne bumps. This gel clears off acne zits and reduces inflammation to a great extent.
Photos and Swatches…
What I Like About the Product…
- It is a multipurpose gel which is perfect for dry skin or oily skin
- This gel can be applied over bruises and minor cuts.
- Provides the right amount of moisturization to the skin
- It can be used as the last step in cleansing routine
- Nice packaging
- The price of this product is quite affordable as compared to other pricey cosmetics.
What I Do Not Like About the Product…
- This gel will not give sufficient moisture during winters
- It comes in a tub packaging which is not hygienic.
It’s a great product for monsoons and summers. Opt for this ultimate product; if you have oily skin! I will definitely purchase it again.
|Details & Facts|
|Relevance & Help|