Embarrasing, sometimes uncomfortable and unsightly, blackheads are skin imperfections that few of us can avoid. They are prominent and extremely painful to get rid of. Fortunately, blackheads do not have to be a permanent condition. You can follow a proper skincare regime to help banish blackheads in no time at all.
In order to eradicate blackheads, it is very necessary to understand what causes them. Blackheads are caused by hormonal increase which leads to the accumulation of excess oil in the skin. The excess oil collects in the pores, exposed to the environment, turns black in color, thereby resulting in a blackhead.
The first step in removing blackhead is to follow a consistent skincare program. Washing your face regularly will help you fight against impurities and excess oil. Don’t wash your face more than twice a day. It increases skin’s oil production.
Do You Know the Causes of Blackheads? No!!! Just Read On!
Excessive smoking, lots of makeup, too much of alcohol and caffeine are common causes of blackheads. Using oil based creams also causes blackheads. Avoid soaps as they can clog your pores. Always use a face wash that is gentle on your skin.
Well… You Can Simply Eradicate Blackheads at the Comforts of your Home…
- Use a gentle scrub to remove excess oil and dirt.
- Expose the face to steam for 10 min. to open up the pores. You can also add herbs or chamomile tea which is more effective.
- Apply pressure from both sides of the pores to push the blackhead
Some Home Remedies…
- You can also get rid of blackheads by rubbing the affected areas with banana peel.
- Another natural remedy is to prepare a paste of lime juice and cinnamon…
- Make a solution of almond oil, glycerin and lime juice and apply it on the face.
- Apply a paste of baking soda and water on to your blackheads regularly. Let it dry. Wash the affected area with lukewarm water.
Use Blackhead Extractor, But Cautiously….
You can also use blackhead extractor. But be careful while using them. A little carelessness may lead to skin tears and bruising. You can also use pore strips. Simply apply the strip to the affected area, leave it for 10 min. and remove it off.
Don’t Dare to Pick Blackheads!!!
Don’t touch blackhead. Picking them may lead to ugly scars. It would be better to go for regular clean ups at the parlor.
Eat Healthy to Look Healthy!!!
Eat healthy as this have a great impact on your blackheads. Keep oily food to minimum and drink lots of water. Those nasty blackheads will not come back. Eating a healthy and balanced diet improves your skin’s overall appearance and gives it a real natural glow.
Facial is Another Good Option!
A dermatological facial is a good option. Though it is a bit pricey but it works.
So what are you waiting for? Just try out these tips and get clear, radiant and smooth skin… Hurry Up!
|Details & Facts|
|Relevance & Help|