Charm Your Prince Charming with a Romantic Look This Valentine’s Day
Perfumed garden, candlelit dinners by the fire, a dim twilight stroll on the beach and a fountain singing divine melodies of love… so, you have planned an uber romantic date with your love on the day of love. Whether it’s your long time boyfriend or someone new, romance is certainly going to put a twinkle in your eyes, a pucker on your lips and the rosy glow on your cheeks but for a day as special as Valentine’s Day every girl wants to look dolled up, isn’t it? Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and of course you want to look absolutely gorgeous, and of course there are butterflies in your tummy. Not to worry dear ladies, scroll up to read a complete manual that can make you look like million bucks for the one you love.
Makeup for the Day!
Love makes everything beautiful and soft, romantic makeup enhances your beauty further. Here’s a step-by-step guide to get you the lit-from-within glow adorned by all romantics in the movies.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly and slather on a good moisturizer to prep your skin for a beautiful, romantic look.
- Use a sheer foundation to create a fresh, dewy and luminous face. Use a brush or wet sponge to blend it nicely. You may try Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation or MAC Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation to get the look.
- Pat a tiny amount of concealer if you need to camouflage any blemishes or dark circles. But please don’t overdo, it may settles on your skin and makes fine lines more obvious giving you a crinkled look, utterly unromantic right?
- A stroke of shimmery highlighter on your temples, brow bone and down the center of your nose will bestow your face with a magical romantic touch. Remember loose shimmer looks glamorous but at the same time bling of loose glitter looks downright tacky.
- Now swipe a sweet pop of baby pink blush on the apples of your cheeks and blend it nicely to get a candy sweet face. Use a deeper shade of the same family to contour your cheek bones.
- For eyes that say I love you, skip the eyeliner and try colored mascaras to open up your eyes. You may curl your lashes to make them look wide and flirtatious!
- Add a flirty gloss to your lips and you are done!
Romantic Hair Ideas
Whether you are spending a romantic evening at home with your sweetheart or heading out, a romantic hairstyle will make you look and feel ravishingly gorgeous. If you are ready to give your hair a touch of romance, consider these options-
- Straight up Sexy- Guys subconsciously love manes that look clean and healthy. Keep your hair smooth straight and shiny and leave them open. Use silicon based straightening serum on damp hair before you blow dry. Divide your hair into three to six sections depending on the thickness of your hair and then use a paddle brush to make them super straight and finally infuse some shine with a light spray.
- Tender Tousled Waves- If you have naturally wavy hair, its best to enhance your look with tousled waves that look playful and uber romantic. To get the look, you need to blow dry your hair until it is half way dry. Apply a volumizing spray on damp hair and use your fingers to dry the rest of your hair while applying a texturizing cream.
- Romantic Half up, Half Down- The half up, half down look looks absolutely fabulous for curly hair. Pull the upper portion of your hair in a ponytail and secure it with an elastic band. Finish the look with gorgeous hair accessories. You may even let some loose curls to fall on your face.
- Sexy Side Ponytail- Wearing a side ponytail is a terrific, fun look for girls with long hair. Create an off-center part in towel dried hair, then use a blow drier and a brush to smooth your hair, gather them from the sides and the crown and bring them to the nape of your neck, just behind your ear and secure it with an elastic band. You can either keep them straight or use a curling iron to give them romantic curls.
Show Little Love in your Dress
Whether attached or single, Valentine’s Day is the best to debut your favorite dresses. Whether you have planned a romantic evening or are going for a night out with your gal-pals, there are endless options to dress festively and without looking cheesy.
For a Flirty Day Out- Hot pink and soft pink tops look great when you are heading out for a day out. Tank top donned with a shrug and pair of blue jeans is just perfect. Flirty floral frocks are another great option, but make sure the cut and fabric flatters your figure.
For A Romantic Evening- The timeless little red dress looks totally amazing with a pretty empire or a sexy strapless and is perfect for a romantic but exciting dinner date. It’s best to plan your outfit in advance, especially if you are rushing at the last minute, you can end up buying something that looks wonderful but is extremely uncomfortable. Complete your ensemble with sexy high heels.
While the city begins to prepare for the romantic week, it’s high time you begin yours. I am sure your valentine will not be able to take his eyes off!
|Details & Facts|
|Relevance & Help|