Bugs that generally inhabit in our body can actually protect our body and skin from certain infections…..yes ladies; this one’s is genuine fact!! Trust me!! Our skin is the largest organ that is in constant contact with microbes’ outside making it highly vulnerable to infections and skin problems. Don’t fret ladies! Read on to know more…
Immune cells in our skin can also shield against harmful organisms but it is only now that scientist found out that “skin flora”…millions of naturally occurring bugs can play a beneficial role too.
Yes dearies, some institutes used mouse models to notice the protective immunity communication that constantly interacts with immune cells of the skin….quoted a journal.
These good bugs can enable immune cells and in return skin produced cell signaling molecules that can readily protect your body against harmful and pesky microbe- be it- colonized or non-colonized parasites!
These bugs efficiently fight the immune responses of the parasites to ensure greater skin’s health.
Here are some more points on how you can protect yourself from skin infections…
- Remember to wear sandals or slippers even in your home
- Avoid wearing tight footwear during the summer times
- Always make sure to wash feet and other dirt prone areas
- Do not share your personal items like towels, toothbrushes, razors
- Keep yourself healthy and hygienic
- Avoid getting cracked heels
- Contact a doctor if necessary
- Wash your hands before every meal
So ladies, now you know the secrets to a healthy skin!! Try the aforementioned tips to protect yourself from any sort of allergy or infection!!
|Details & Facts|
|Relevance & Help|