Neck wrinkles are one of the most neglected skin concerns, generally caused due to aging… The skin on the neck is thinner as compared to rest of face and this is the reason why it tends to sag a lot. Your neck and facial skin is very thin and has very few sebaceous glands. There is too little fat under your neck skin. So, these factors make skin around neck susceptible to wrinkle rapidly….
Do you know What Causes Neck Wrinkles??
Over exposure to sun and improper care of your skin are the chief triggering factors of neck wrinkles. Another cause of neck wrinkles is losing weight at a sudden rate. The loss of fat suddenly makes it hang down making wrinkles on the neck. The best way to heal neck wrinkles is to indulge in right exercise and to make healthy alterations in diet. People generally think that neck wrinkles are an unavoidable part of life. It’s not true….
Some Practical and Practicable Tips to Prevent Neck Sagging!
- Use sunscreen everyday on your neck in summers or winters.
- Apply special firming neck cream to invigorate skin and to lift the throat area and neck. Don’t use an antiaging cream because it may be too heavy for delicate neck area and might pull the skin more.
- Extend your anti-ageing skin care regimen to your neck area and do it every morning and night.
- Apply neck cream with both hands, using upward strokes towards the chin. Avoid pulling or dragging the skin.
- Use a serum for the neck to treat hyper pigmentation.
- Improve diet…Eat essential fatty acids and antioxidant rich foods. Also, take vitamin C, Vitamin E and omega 3 supplements.
- Regular exercise builds muscle tone and improves nutrient and oxygen delivery to skin cells.
- The way you sit, stand and walk can make double chin and neck wrinkles worse. Improve posture… Do not keep your chin touching your chest or hang your head because it may lead to wrinkles in neck. Walk straight and tall as if your body is being pulled by an invisible string from the head.
- Quit smoking. Smoking robs the skin of collagen and destroys collagen. Avoid excessive amounts of alcohol and any sorts of recreational drugs.
- Drink plenty of water in order to hydrate skin, thereby preventing neck wrinkles.
- Another cause of neck wrinkles is poor diet. A well-balanced diet prevents wrinkles on neck because it is a powerful anti-aging tool. It helps to fight inflammation which is a primary cause of aging and wrinkled skin.
So, include these tips to your skin firming program and remain free from neck wrinkles…
|Ease of Application|
|Color / Pigmentation|
|Value for Money|