From a girl next door to the seductress, you can create fancy with your eyes. We all are born with a unique set of eyes. But there are occasions when we want our eyes to grab all the attention and there it is…..makeup does the right job for you! Eyes are the windows to your soul…..they can be innocent, they can be seductive! I totally understand the confusion for selecting the apt techniques for giving eyes that fuller, deep and watery look! And so, with everything being said…I am trying to help you learn the basics of eye makeup via this blog. Go girls, read on….
Close Set Eyes
Girls with close set eyes more sultry and dramatic look and hence it isn’t very difficult to enhance its appearance. Smoky shadow eyes brushed on the outer sides look fabulous.
To give your eyes a more sensual looks; follow the tips:
- Intense colors like blue, black works out well
- Line the bottom and top of the eyes with any color. Make sure they are extended outwards
- Smudge the lines to make it even
- Dust a highlighter and end with a touch of mascara
Wide Set Eyes
Wide set eyes always give a youthful and fresh appearance to your face. You can apply the strongest eye make without looking like Lady Gaga’ish.
- It is always recommendable to use darker, intense colors.
- Completely line the eyes with liquid eyeliners
- Hide the creases with medium toned shadow
- Apply generous amount of mascara on the lower and upper lashes
When compared to the other facial features, they are proportionately a little smaller. Always keep in mind to use pale or shimmery eye shadows. Do not forget to curl your lovely lashes.
- Apply a medium toned foundation on the wrinkles and fine lines.
- Use a soft colored liner across the entire upper and bottom lash line
- Make sure to use black mascara
- Apply a light shade of eye shadow
- Add a lift on the outer edges
Give your eyes that spark with these easy techniques! It is easy to the aforementioned applications without any mistakes….as they say, “practice makes a man perfect”. So try these on!! Have fun.
|Details & Facts|
|Relevance & Help|