Faux eyelashes are a fun way in order to change your day-to-day similar look. There is a large array of textures and colors…. From outrageous to subtle, faux eyelashes have become the beauty accessories of choice. False eyelashes can be worn any time, whether you are going for formal occasion or the casual one.
Lashes are available in crossed, feathered and jeweled patterns. You can also apply them by eyelash technician or makeup artist.
Here is a Guide to Wear Faux Lashes…
- Trim false eye lashes. If they are wider, then trim lashes individually from one end to the other one. The lash length should vary in order to get a natural appearance. Lashes should be longer towards the outer corner of your eyes.
- Take eyelash glue and dip your eyelashes in that glue. Pick your lashes with tweezers and bring them close to your natural lash line. Ensure that there is a little gap between false eyelashes and real ones.
- Press from end to end and hold lash to your lid for 20- 30 seconds.
- Curl your lashes with eyelash curler and apply mascara. This will give you a more uniform and natural look.
- Camouflage space between your natural lash line and false eyelashes with eyeliner.
Some Important Tips…
- Always remove your false eyelashes before going to bed.
- If you have no special remover for lashes, you can also use a wash cloth with warm water and hold it over lashes to loosen glue.
- Use Vaseline to remove stubborn eyelashes.
- If you want to reuse false eyelashes, always clean them with soap and water before applying.
- Use your fingers to remove any excess glue from your lashes before storing them in container. This helps to maintain their shape and keeps them dust free.
So make your eyes look Gorgeous with the proper use of eye lashes…..
|Details & Facts|
|Relevance & Help|