Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof Brown glides smoothly on your eyes and delivers long wearing perfect definition. It has a tapered brush for ultra precision. It has a smudge proof formula for daily wear. This liner gives a natural look to your eyes.
The price of this liner is Rs. 225 for 7.3 ml.
I like brown eyeliners…. I was searching for some other shades in brown eyeliner. So, I bought Maybelline ultra liner waterproof in brown shade. It is a beautiful, true brown shade. It glides easily on lids and gives rich color in one stroke. The pigmentation is too good.
It is smudge proof and doesn’t come off easily even after vigorous rubbing.It doesn’t give me racoon eyes after splashing water. The consistency of the liner is not very runny, it is creamy.
It feels cool when applied on lashline.It blends nicely and gives a soft look to my eyes. The staying power is nice. It stays for 5- 6 hrs on lids. I splashed water on it, but it was still there. I simply love it!
The brush is thin and tapered. The handle of the brush is quite long which gives good control while lining… I mean it is better than liners which have small brush. It helps in fine lining. I like thin lines in my lids. I don’t like thick lines…This eyeliner comes in a small grey bottle. I like the packaging.
Photos and Swatches…
What I Like About the Product…
- It doesn’t smudge
- It glides really well on lids
- It has a tapered end for easy application of liner
- Good pigmentation…you don’t need more than one swipe
- It is safe for contact lens users
- This liner is hypoallergenic
What I Do Not Like About the Product…
- I would love to see this liner in more colors.
- Liner flakes off on removal so, the flakes may enter eyes…which can be quite irritating…
- The packaging should be transparent so that I can see how much product is left.
Overall, I love this eyeliner. I will surely purchase black one once I am finished with this. So, go ahead and try it!!
|Ease of Application|
|Color / Pigmentation|
|Value for Money|