Old time beauty secrets still do rounds like Chinese whispers. My dear feminine lovelies let me share with you some of the wackiest beauty tips that make you feel like a beauty queen from within and without.
- Mashed papaya is a great cleanser for your skin. Just apply it like a mask, leave it on for twenty minutes and then rinse it off for a fresh, clean face.
- Drink a glass full of bitter gourd juice, the first thing in the morning to get gorgeous looking hair. You may add a few drops of lemon juice and a little salt for better taste.
- Mix a handful of oatmeal with spring water to form a smooth paste, use it as a face mask, let it sit for ten minutes and then wash it off with whey for velvety soft, beautiful skin.
- Rub cucumber slices on your skin for that incredible bleaching effect.
- Give your hair a drink! Condition your hair with beer for naturally silky, shiny hair.
- Finding it hard to take off waterproof eye makeup? Wipe the edges of your eyes with a cotton ball dipped in a good moisturizing cream, but be careful to not let the cream enter your eyes. Then soak some cotton wool in warm water and cleanse your eyes to avoid any stinging sensation.
- Numb your eyebrows by applying ice so as that you don’t scream out in pain while tweezing your brows.
- Swap your makeup remover with cow’s milk and you will love the difference!
- Strawberry juice is an excellent toner for your skin that keeps your skin refreshed and rejuvenated.
- For that extra glow, try using coffee scrub in your bath. All you need is to blend some coffee with yogurt and use it as an exfoliator for your body.
- Although the salts of the Dead Sea are quite expensive but they have amazing anti aging benefits. Why not to have a massage to relax and get rid of body toxins?
- Blend the juice of crushed curry leaves to your buttermilk; it prevents premature graying of hair.
- For gleaming hair, use white vinegar as final rinse after shampooing your hair.
- To stay beautiful from inside, drop a few drops of Roghan Badam Shirin into your nostrils for excellent memory, fabulous skin and beautiful hair.
Catch the grapevine and benefit from these time honored beauty secrets. Also, don’t forget to share your favorite beauty tip with me here!