Precisely what could possibly be more upsetting than the moment when your make up ‘melt-out’ completely on the face, especially on the event that was your grand function? You wasted an hour making yourself perfect and now you are trapped with bleeding mascara, liner going off and just lip liner left on your lips to show off…This is what we call total disaster! What happened to your makeup….cannot remember, well it all got cleaned away with your sweating on the dance floor. Don’t agonize yourself anymore because we have some good strategies to deal away with these disasters!
Make-up malfunctions are same as disasters that can stress anyone anytime. Be it at the grand party or hot summer day at the very important meeting! Make-up when washed off because of sweat can seriously ruin your perfectly picked out stylish attire. It would be ridiculous to use a heavy quantity of the makeup in a bid to have extra color and avoid looking drab.
Either you can go for a no-makeup look & risk it or else learn the great ways to sweat-proof your makeup & never be concerned about sweating again. The fundamental rule of make-up is always the same that is, “less is more”, applies particularly in sweat-proofing your make-up. Putting heavy make-up coats will make it complex for the cosmetics to stay on the skin & it will easily clean. Using less will make sure that the makeup dries of rapidly on the skin & lasts longer. The brilliancy lies not in loading up makeup however in preparing your skin pre & post use to sweat-proof it.
Sweat-Proof Makeup- Few Strategies
- Prefer Oil Free- Every single woman knows about this truth that applying oil-based make up isn’t a smart idea particularly if you perspire a lot. Thus opt for a matte foundation and concealer that is water-based. If in case you have a dry skin texture, which is common in majority of people after the 20’s, so it is better to moisturize the skin well with a double or triple best coat of a mild lotion. Don’t weigh down the skin with a heavy moisturizer for the reason that it will clog the pores and make your skin slippery. So, try to use a liquid eye-liner as a replacement of an eye-pencil as it doesn’t smudge once it dries out.
- Get Killer Eyes Throughout the Night- In order to ensure that your eyes look perfect and your makeup lasts all through, you can use a powder-to-cream eye shadow. Powder-to-cream formulas help applying the eye shadow easily, so, give your eyes a fine sparkle (sheen) & stick to the skin. A Powder-to-cream based make up is available in a cream form and changed into fine micro particles while it gets in touch with with skin. It is lighter & gives the skin a natural finish. But, it is not suitable for oily skin as it can make it shinier; else you can also put primer on the eyes before using a powder-based eye-shadow in order to avoid eyes looking chalkier. It also strengthens and peps up the eye-shadow’s color. You can also use eye-make up with pressed powder. Use a liquid liner or a gel with a felt tip in order to evade smudging for finest results. Fluid gel liners are simple to apply & stay long time than their pencil or liquid counterparts.
- It’s Primer Time- A primer is a best base to use beneath the concealer and foundation. It aids the make-up last longer, brings up the color shade & decreases sheen on the face due to oiliness.
- Perfect Pout- Always use a natural shade of lipstick & it should closely go with your real lip color. If the lipstick color fades away after some hours, it won’t give you a perfect ghastly look by having a distinct color on the outer lips line and diverse color in the center. But in case if you would like to go dark or bright, then apply a layer of primer under the lipstick for it to stay for extended time. After application of the lipstick, put a sheet of tissue on lips top and press. Apply the second coat and then repeat the same. Take less quantity of translucent powder on the brush & light tap on top of the lips over the tissue. Do not fail to remember to line the lips with a long-lasting liner. Apply the coat of lip gloss also on top part. If at the night time you can’t touch the lips.
- Try to Soak in the Minerals- Mineral powder includes silica that helps in lessening the oil without allowing you to break out simply because of the fact its particles are light weight. Most of the concealers and foundations are now accessible with minerals as a impressive ingredient.
- Blot it – Blotting paper is a supreme must-have in the bag. It will assist in removing excess oil from the face without fading away the make-up. It can easily make oily skin look blistering so opt for normal blotting sheet.
- A tinted moisturizer - A tinted moisturizer is an intelligent way to keep the skin moisturized & giving the complexion a great picture perfect tone. It also helps to prevent dry skin from getting oily and flaky skin from getting discolored. You can also refrigerate this kind of moisturizer as the temperature cools your skin portion & decreases oiliness that is erupted from open skin pores.
Remember to put make-up that will stick to the skin and not wash off or fade away in sweat. Just avoid using oil-based makeup. This can cause blemishes and break-outs as it clog your pores.