Snow clad mountains …..Full moon and the chill in the wind alluring you to take solace in the soft warmth of your beloved ,only to find it is not that soft…..ouch it hurts .Well don’t let your romantic moments be spoiled just because you did not care enough.
So, let me tell you some simple plain tricks which help you stay soft and silky throughout the year, so that winter adds shimmer to your beauty instead of shiver.
Embrace winter with open arms and just remember it comes with lot of good things and relieves you from scorching sun and dry dust so you will agree it is some relief. Now without worrying much about the chilly breeze and dry winter lets prepare for it and defeat the negative element of winter by being armed and well prepared and enjoy its goodness. So, Girls let us get gorgeous by just few careful steps.
- Smooth, supple and vibrant skin is no dream, it is just few steps away, go get it……..With winter approaching everybody likes to be indoors in artificially warmed up rooms and sitting places without much realizing that the air in the warm room is dry and steals moisture from the skin making it dehydrated. Add a humidifier to the artificial environment of your home.
- Better switch to an oil based moisturizer for your skin that will not only moisturize your skin but also provide a protective layer of oil to combat those harsh and chilly dry winter winds.
- Avoid over exposure to harsh cold winds because this will make your skin dry and will result in skin damage that can prove to be painful. So always keep yourself warm.
- Last but not the least you must keep going with your night time regime of skincare regularly and I would suggest all the more efficiently .As your skin need regular cleaning , toning and moisturizing along with a healthy diet.
- Dry harsh winter winds make your hair rough and brittle, which are easily breakable and due to dryness get split ends and scalp dryness which makes it visible that it is winter indeed as the snow is not only on top of the mountains but on top of your hair as well….well it seems funny but it is not as you face embarrassment whenever you have to brush off those dry dandruff particles from your shoulders. Well not to worry ….if you are careful and want to save yourself…Just care for hair is the simple answer.
- Regular oil massages with warm towel spas helping oil to get soaked in properly into your dry scalp.
- Shampooing with regular conditioning and adding serums to avoid those frizzy hair handling sessions.
- Drying your hair before you move out from your house as the cold winds will not only dry up your hair but will take away all the necessary moisture as well. This will also result in making you fall sick ,so better dry your hair
- Dryers with mild heat should be used to avoid excess heat damage to the hair.
- Combing your hair regularly, twice a day minimum at bed time as well will help you detangle them and also increase circulation to the scalp which results in healthy hair growth.
- Lastly but not the least you must care for yourself as it is your responsibility to stay healthy and fit. Eat healthy food and drink plenty of water and juices to avoid dryness caused by winter weather
- Keep yourself warm and avoid too much chill as this will make you fall ill and then combat infections that you catch due to chilly weather.
- Just keep exercising and try not being a potato couch and end up putting on oodles of weight .Remain active and enjoy winter and its fun and frolic……