Oats roti recipe is packed with vital nutrients and fibre which makes it a perfect option for breakfast. And if you are the one who is following a strict diet to lose weight then, this breakfast option is perfect for you. Made with oats, coriander and green chillies this recipe is amazing. So, try out this quick recipe at home and enjoy with family and friends.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Ingredients needed for oats roti recipe:
- Oats- 1/2 cup
- Whole wheat flour- 1 cup
- Oil- 1 teaspoon
- Salt- 1 teaspoon
- Onion (chopped)- 1/4th cup
- Coriander (chopped)- 1/4th cup
- Chilli powder- 1/2 teaspoon
Now, how to make oats roti:
- First, take a large bowl and add whole wheat flour to it.
- Now, add oats and chopped onions, green chillies, coriander to it.
- Then, add oil and salt to it.
- After that mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Gently add some water to it and knead it into a soft dough.
- Once the dough is prepared cover it and keep it aside for half an hour.
- After that roll the dough into small balls.
- Now, dip it into plain wheat flour and prepare a thin roti using a rolling pin.
- In the meantime, heat pan over the medium flame with some oil.
- Place the prepared rotis on the tawa and cook till they turn brown from both sides.
- Cook the remaining rotis in the same way.
- And your oats roti is ready to be served.