Baked yogurt with berries is a simple breakfast recipe which is very delicious and you can prepare it any season. This simple dish is prepared with condensed milk, cornflakes, berries and yogurt. So, next, if you wish to try something new for breakfast then, don’t forget to try this simple recipe at home and enjoy with family and friends.
So, let’s get started.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Ingredients needed for baked yogurt with berries:
- Hung curd- 320 grams
- Cornflakes- 1 cup
- Fresh cream- 3/4th cup
- Condensed milk- 3/4th cup
- Vanilla essence- 1/2 teaspoon
- Mixed berries- as per requirement
Now, how to make baked yogurt with berries:
- First, take a flat baking dish and add crushed cornflakes at the bottom.
- Now, take a separate bowl and add curd and condensed milk with vanilla essence.
- Then, mix all the ingredients properly and avoid lumps.
- Pour the prepared mixture onto the crushed cornflakes.
- Make sure you spread it evenly with the help of a spatula.
- Before baking the dish, make sure you pre-heat the oven at 170 degrees Celsius.
- Now, place the baking plate in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once the dish the baked properly remove it from the oven and keep it aside.
- Then, garnish the baked yogurt with the cornflakes and berries of your choice.
- And your baked yogurt with berries is ready to be served.