Chocolate Bread Pudding is a Continetial recipe which is made with eggs, milk, cocoa powder and vanilla essence. This recipe is perfect for different occasions like parties, anniversaries.And the best part that you can easily prepare this at home without consuming much time.
So, let’s get started with the recipe of delicious Chocolate Bread Pudding.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Ingredients needed for Chocolate Bread Pudding:
• Egg- 6
• Cocoa powder- 4 tablespoons
• Vanilla- 1 teaspoon
• Milk- 600ml
• Sugar- 8 tablespoons
• Cream- 500 grams
• Brown bread- 8 slices
Now, how to make Chocolate Bread Pudding:
• First, cut the bread into small pieces and keep them aside.
• Now, in a bowl beat eggs with vanilla essence.
• Then, heat the milk with sugar, cocoa powder and cream in a pan.
• After few minutes add the whipped eggs and bread pieces to the pan.
• Once it is cooked turn off the flame.
• In the meantime start greasing the mould.
• After that transfer, the mixture in the mould and cover it with foil.
• Now, place the mould in the cooker and let it cook for 20 minutes.
• Make sure that the steam doesn’t come out.
• Once the pudding is cooked let it settle.
• After that remove the foil and freeze it for 30 minutes.
• Your Chocolate Bread Pudding is ready to be served.
Try this delicious Chocolate Bread Pudding at home and treat your family and friends.