Roasted peanut chutney recipe is a very simple and famous South Indian recipe that you can easily pair with dosa, idli, and sandwiches. For preparing this chutney, you require only a few ingredients and trust us this creamy chutney tastes amazing. So, try out this simple recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Ingredients needed for roasted peanut chutney recipe:
- Raw peanuts- 2 cups
- Red chilies- 6
- Tamrid- as per requirement
- Garlic- 2 cloves
- Salt- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Water- 2 cups
Now, how to make roasted peanut chutney:
- First, heat the pan over medium flame and add peanuts to it.
- Now, roast them for 2 minutes.
- Once roasted, keep them aside.
- In the same pan, add red chilies and fry them for a minute.
- Then, turn off the flame.
- Take a blender jar and add peanuts with salt, garlic, red chilies, and tamarind.
- Now, add some water to it.
- Blend all the ingredients and form a smooth paste.
- Then, transfer the chutney in a separate bowl.
- And your roasted peanut chutney is ready to be served.