Kohi Zeri is a very simple dessert recipe which is made with frozen coffee jelly and cream. This recipe is a traditional Japanese dessert that you can easily prepare at home with few ingredients. You can also serve this dessert on occasions like kitty parties, birthdays, buffets, and game nights. Go ahead and try out this recipe and surprise your family and friends.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Ingredients needed for kohi zeri:
- Gelatin- 60 grams
- Water- 6 cups
- Espresso coffee- 4 tablespoons
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Condensed milk- 800 grams
- Half and half (cream)- 3 cups
Now, how to make kohi zeri:
- First, take a saucepan and add 4 cups of water to it.
- Now, boil the water over a medium flame.
- Then, add the sugar and espresso coffee to the boiling water.
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Take a separate large bowl and mix gelatin with water.
- Stir the gelatin and coffee mix and let it sit for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- After that, gently add the coffee mix into the gelatin.
- Stir continuously till the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Now, transfer the coffee mixture into a bowl.
- Then, refrigerate it until the mixture is set properly.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and add condensed milk with half and half.
- Stir the ingredients nicely.
- Now, take out the refrigerated jelly and cut them into cubes of equal sizes.
- Then, add these cubes into a cup and pour the cream mixture over it.
- And your kohi zeri is ready to be served.
Incoming search terms:
- F5N2 (1)