Kalonji is something which is readily available in every kitchen cabinet. And to look younger is something we all desire for. If you crave for a brighter and younger looking skin, then look no further. Your kitchen cabinet is capable enough to furnish you all the beauty essentials you need. The DIY recipe I’m going to share with you today have Kalonji as a main ingredient. These black coloured seeds are easily available and are known for tightening and brightening the skin.
Basically, this DIY requires two main ingredients:
- Black Onion Seeds (Kalonji)
It is reported that Kalonji was used by Cleopatra for her skincare and haircare regime. It is a wonderful remedy against blemishes and acne marks. So why shouldn’t we give it a try?
Milk is a wonder remedy for dry skin. It exfoliates and hydrates your skin. It also lightens acne marks and blemishes.
How to Make Black Onion Seed Face Mask?
- Warm some milk and transfer it into a bowl. Soak the black onion seeds in the milk for an hour.
- Now grind the mixture in the grinder to make a smooth paste.
- Cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser. Apply it on your face and let it sit for half an hour.
- Scrub it gently in gentle circular motion for few minutes and then rinse it off with normal water.
Your skin will appear brighter and firmer after applying the face pack. Use it continuously for few weeks and feel the difference.
Incoming search terms:
- kalonji for skin (46)
- kalonji face pack (28)
- kalonji for face whitening (16)
- kalonji oil for skin whitening (14)
- kalonji for face (4)
- face pack in black colour (2)
- kalononji apply on face (1)
- kalonji ka facepack (1)
- kalonji for skin whitening (1)
- face pack black colour (1)