Take very good care of your hands and feet. Let’s know, how?
Nowadays people judge you by your appearance. Whether you go for a job interview or to meet someone special. To create the first impression, you need to be perfectly groomed. People stay conscious about their hair and face but they forget about their hands and feet. But the fact of the matter is keeping them soft and clean is also equally important.
You do not have to make frequent trips to the salon as you can use natural ingredients to groom yourself at home.
So, here are some remedies for soft and smooth hands and feet. Read on…
1) Cucumber Juice with Glycerin
Cucumbers are a rich source of Vitamin K, Vitamin A and Vitamin C with a high content of water. Glycerine moisturizes your skin. Their combination enhances your hands making them soft and beautiful.
• One cucumber
• Take a fresh cucumber and peel it off. Now grate it to extract its juice.
• Add some Glycerin to it.
• Slowly rub the mixture to your hands and cover them up with hand gloves.
• Leave it for 15 minutes and wash thoroughly with water.
• For better results repeat it regularly.
2) Epsom Salt and Olive Oil
Epsom salt with olive oil makes a great hand scrub. It removes dead skin layer from the hands. Making them much smoother.
• Epsom salt
• Olive oil
• Mix Epsom salt with olive oil.
• Scrub it to your hands and feet for a while.
• Keep the paste for 15 minutes and wash it off.
You can also try,
Add Epsom salt and a few drops of olive oil to the water. Now, soak your hands and feet. This is very relaxing as it drains the stress from your body. Also, it soothes your mind.
3) Honey, Lemon and Baking Soda
Lemon is a source of citric acid which lightens your skin. Also, removes the dark spots. Honey contains antioxidants that stop skin aging. Baking Soda exfoliates the dead cells off your skin.
• 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
• 1 tablespoon honey.
• 1-2 spoon baking soda
• Mix all the ingredients evenly in a container.
• Apply the mixture to your hands and feet and massage it for a minute or two.
• Leave it for 5-10 minutes.
• Now wash your hands and feet with warm water. Avoid using soap.
• For better results, repeat the process twice a week.
Beautiful hands and feet will groom your personality and will leave a long-lasting impression on others.