When we talk about weight loss we commonly find a rescuer in form of green coffee these days. It will help you lose weight easily. But it’s true or not? Green coffee helps you to weight loss or it is just a myth? We would try to answer all these questions here.
Firstly, let’s know about green coffee what this really is and how does it help in weight loss program?
It is nothing but an unroasted form of the usual coffee beans and consists of chlorogenic acid in a higher amount in it. As well as, if we compare the caffeine content of both, green coffee has got the edge over the other. Read further to know if it will help you to lose weight or not?
1- Difference Between Green Coffee Or Coffee You Usually Drink
Green coffee bean is the unroasted coffee beans. To make the extract of it, we need to soak and concentrate them thereafter. And the coffee what we usually drink is in the roasted form and processed as well. That’s why it looks dark.
2- Extracts Of Green Coffee
Caffeine and chlorogenic acid are a great source of phytochemical which we found in green coffee. Chlorogenic acid has such ingredients which help in losing weight. Which is why green coffee extract proving itself in helping for those who want to lose weight.
– Green coffee extract may also help in lowering blood sugar level and it also helps in controlling the insulin level.
– Chlorogenic acid is also helpful to fight with the obesity and helps in weight loss.
– Chlorogenic acid also turns out to be a rescuer in lowering plasma triglyceride and cholesterol levels.
– It also controls the sugar absorption level and consequently helps in losing weight.
3- Best Way To Use Green Coffee
– Prepare green coffee with a pack of green coffee beans, grind the beans and brew a cup of coffee. Don’t add sugar if you went to lose weight.
– Drink green coffee along with the mint leaves. Mint has weight loss properties.
– You also try green coffee with cinnamon. Add I inch cinnamon stick to a cup of water. Steep it overnight. And next morning use this water for your coffee.
4- Best Time To Drink Green Coffee And Number Of Cups In A Day
Take a cup of green coffee with your breakfast or before lunch and in the evening, with a healthy evening snack. Anything you take in excess amount can be dangerous. Limit your green coffee only 3 cups every day. When you take green coffee for your health then also consider its amount you take in a day.
5- Benefits And Side Effects Of Green Coffee
Anything we use it, have both their benefits and side effects. Let’s discuss the green coffee benefits and its side effects as well. when we talk about benefits, it boosts metabolism that helps in burning the fat, improves blood circulation, helpful in liver detoxification etc. And when we talk about its side effects we found, because of drinking green coffee, we may get Nausea, Headache, Insomnia, Indigestion etc.
Incoming search terms:
- uses of coffein effrcts (1)