The weather is changing and it certainly is bringing many monsoon disease and ailments along. It is on you, how well you protect yourself from these illnesses with simple and quick home remedies to help you, that could also prove to be life-threatening also.
Monsoon is almost here, and also the mosquitoes or the infections they bring along. It’s important that you keep protected and take essential precautions against the monsoon maladies by using a few quick home remedies. And if you think that home remedies are not proving effective, then you must immediately seek doctor’s medical care for the treatment.
With sudden changes in weather, it is quite obvious that you might fall sick when your body could not adapt sudden changes. It is suggested that you try these quick home remedies for the quick rescue from catching any serious disease in the Monsoon.
Here is a list of some herbal and natural quick home remedies that you must try to keep yourself safe and cure any monsoon sickness at home.
1. Papaya Leaves to Increase Platelet In Dengue Fever
Papaya leaves are healthy and nutritious, which are also filled with numerous medicinal benefits as well. Proper consumption of papaya leaves helps to treat dengue fever at home by increasing blood platelets.
2. Turmeric Milk for Treating Flu, Malaria and Cough
To make turmeric milk, take a glass of warm milk and add 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder in it. Mix well and consume it every day to stay protected from Monsoon’s viral infections and diseases like flu, malaria and cough.
3. Tulsi Leaves to Make Your Immune System Stronger
Consume at least 4-5 tulsi leaves daily to boost your immunity and keep viral infections like fever, common cold etc, at bay.
4. Fenugreek Leaves To Fight Off Common Cold and Viral Fever
fenugreek leaves have antimicrobial properties, which helps your body to fight off the viral infections and other monsoon disease’s symptoms as well. They also help to boost your immunity system and makes your body stronger to fight off the minor infections.
5. Neem Leaves for Curing Viral Fever and Healing Minor Cuts or Burns
Neem leaves are antiseptic in nature, and what can be better than consuming something medicinal in nature. It helps to heal the burns and cuts faster and without spreading infections. Also, helpful in preventing viral fever in Monsoon.
6. Orange Juice to Fight Against Viral Diseases and Boost immunity
Orange juice is enriched with vitamin C that is essential to fight off the infection-causing bacteria in our body. And vitamin C is good for boosting your immunity to protect you from viral infections and diseases.
Apart from all these quick home remedies and medical treatments, it is important and essential that you keep a healthy and hygienic routine that will prevent you from catching any sickness at the first place.
Share your personal remedies that you follow to stay protected or cure Monsoon maladies at home, comment in the section below.
Incoming search terms:
- tips for breast improvement (4)
- bast exercise and tipes to inc height (3)
- wommen breast increase creame in hindi (3)
- simple lehenga blouse design for slight fat girl (3)
- kareena kapoors delivery (3)
- how to make my breast large (3)
- how to increase brwast size (3)
- how to increase breast size of woman after marriage (3)
- how to grow breast size in one month (3)
- how can we increase our brest size (3)