People who are trying to lose weight are always in the search of tips and tricks which will make them lose weight faster and easily. Today I have come up with one such way with the help of which you can lose weight super quickly. All you have to do is drink water and see that excess weight vanishes without doing anything. Read the below-mentioned points to know more about this easy weight loss trick.
1. Drink water before you eat- Drinking water before you sit down to eat a meal helps in suppressing your appetite. When you drink water before eating your meal you fill up your stomach with water which means that you are going to eat less food. Drinking water before a meal can reduce your calorie intake by almost 75 calories per meal. So if you this before each and every meal you have you are most likely to lose quite a lot of weight in just one year.
2. Switch calorie loaded drinks with water- We all love to have a glass of cold drink, sweet juice or wine with our food or throughout the day. But all these beverages are loaded with a very high number of calories. These calories add up to your daily calorie intake and make you put on weight. On the other hand, if you switch all these drinks with water your calorie intake will go down considerably. If you do not like the taste of plain water, then you can also add a few lemon wedges and mint leaves to your glass of water as this will add a nice flavour to the water.
3. Drink ice water- Well this one is no trick and has a sheer science behind it. Drinking ice cold water helps in boosting your metabolism. This is because when you drink cold water, your body temperature goes down. In order to get your body temperature to the normal level, your body starts burning calories and thus making you lose weight.
4. Drink water every few hours- In order to ensure that you are drinking enough water throughout the day make sure that you drink water every few hours. drinking less water may also make you put on weight; though that weight will be just water weight but it will make you feel and look bloated. A simple method to keep a check on the amount of water you are drinking on a daily basis is to drink two glasses of water when you wake up and then a glass of water every 2 hours. Also, make it a habit of drinking a glass of water after using the restroom.
Also Read: Things Not To Do When Trying To Lose Weight
5. Add some flavour to the water- Since water is tasteless it is hard to satisfy your taste buds. This is why a lot of people prefer other flavoured drinks over water. In order to make your glass of water more palatable and enjoyable, you can add different flavourings to it. you can make yourself fruit infused water by adding slices of apples, berries, ginger, lemon and cucumber to your water bottle. This will not only add a great taste to your water but will also add several nutrients to the water as well.
6. Eat water- Yes you read it right. By eating water, I mean that you must include a lot of fruits and vegetables in your diet which have a very high water content. Cucumbers, watermelon, oranges, carrots, celery, grapefruit, cantaloupe, etc. have a high water content of water in them and thus can really help you improve your overall water consumption. Along with that, you get all the vital nutrients and antioxidants from these as well and they also fill you up.