Are you a chocolate lover? And you can’t even spend a day without munching this sweet delight then, you need to try out this homemade chocolate recipe at home. This recipe is very simple and you can easily prepare this delicious delight at home and enjoy with your loved ones.
So, let’s get started.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Ingredients needed for the homemade chocolate recipe:
- Cocoa powder- 2 cups
- Butter- 3/4th cup
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Milk- 2/3rd cup
- Flour- 1/4th teaspoon
- Powdered sugar- 1/4th cup
- Water- 1 cup
Now, how to make homemade chocolates:
- First, take a processor jar and add butter and cocoa to it.
- Blend it till you form a nice paste.
- Now, take a pan and fill it water about 1/4th full.
- Then, take a bowl and place on top of the water.
- After that add the chocolate paste to the bowl.
- Heat the mixture for a while.
- Now, again pour the mixture in the processor and blend till you get a smooth consistency.
- In the meantime warm some milk at room temperature.
- Then, add milk, flour, and sugar to the cocoa paste.
- Mix all the ingredients well and avoid lumps.
- After that pour the mixture into molds and refrigerate till they become hard.
- And your homemade chocolates are ready to be served.