Apart from the fact that paneer is a healthy food for a healthy body, it is also favorite to many of us. The high content of calcium, minerals and vitamins is what makes it healthy and delicious at the same time.
And not to forget, this is the only ingredient that kids love to eat all the time. While there are numerous dishes that you can cook with paneer, but the best way to feed your little ones a healthy and fulsome meal is to serve them with amazing paneer kulchas. That serve the purpose of sabzi & roti as well.
Read the recipe below and give it a try to make at home.
Also read: How To Cook Delicious Nutty Tawa Mushroom
PREPARATION TIME: 45 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES
• 200 grams of crushed Paneer
• 4 finely chopped Green Chillies
• 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala Powder
• 2 tablespoons of finely chopped Fresh Coriander Leaves
• 2 teaspoon of Red Chili Powder
• 2 teaspoon of Chaat Masala
• 1 finely chopped Onion
For The Outer Layer:
• 3 cups of Refined Flour
• 1 teaspoon of Sugar
• 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda
• 5 tablespoons of Butter
• 1 cup of Milk
• Salt to taste
HOW TO PREPARE:
For The Dough:
1. First, pour flour and baking soda in a bowl and mix well, then set aside.
2. Then, take the milk in a jar and pour sugar, salt and butter into it. Mix well.
3. Now, pour the milk mixture to prepare a smooth dough into the flour. Cover it up using a soft muslin cloth. Set aside for at 40 minutes, untouched.
For The Stuffing:
1. Take a large bowl and add the crushed paneer into it.
2. Then add green chillies, onion, coriander leaves, red chili powder, salt, chaat masala, and garam masala powder into the bowl and mix all the ingredients well.
To Make The Paneer Kulchas:
1. Take the dough and divide it into 7-8 equal portions. Roll them into balls and sprinkle dry flour to prevent them from sticking to each other.
2. Now take each dough ball and flatten them into a thick circular disc of about the size of your palm.
3. Now take the filling using a spoon and place a scoopful onto the flatten dough disc. Gather the edges of the disc to combine and stick together and roll it into a ball again, with a very light hand.
4. Then, sprinkle flour on a flat surface and roll the filled dough ball on it, very gently, making sure it doesn’t burst from the edges.
5. Now, pre-heat the oven on 200 degree Celsius and grease an oven tray with a little oil. Place the kulchas on the tray and bake for 10-15 minutes in the oven.
6. Once you take them out, brush the hot kulchas with butter and they are ready to be served.
7. Slice them into quarters and serve with green chutney.
Also Read: Amritsari Chole Recipe
Incoming search terms:
- what us easy to make with kulche (1)