When we talk about weight gain and losing weight, we are always suggested to eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables so as to lose the weight. But one fruit that is often deleted from this list is a banana. It is supposed to be very high in carbohydrates and thus you will often see people excluding this one from their diet when trying to lose weight.
Those who exclude this one from their diet are definitely not completely aware of the health benefits of the same. One medium banana contains just about 105 calories, 3 grams of satiating fibre, 27 grams of carbs and 14 grams of sugar. Along with that bananas also contain a whole bunch of nutrients which are very helpful in achieving a flat belly. If eaten in moderation bananas can help in losing weight effectively.
• Bananas contain a high content of potassium which helps in preventing the process of water retention in the body. This reduces the bloating or swelling which gives the appearance of a fuller body. This property makes it an amazing remedy for having a slimmer and flatter belly.
• Bananas are rich in all kinds of vitamin B along with choline; both of which are great for people who are trying to lose weight especially from the abdomen area. These prevent the body from packing fat by accelerating the calorie/fat burning process in the body.
Also Read: What Happens When You Eat Two Bananas Daily!
• Junk food is one of the worst things that you can put in your body. But no matter how much we try we all are guilty of this one. No matter how healthy you try to eat or how religiously follow a healthy lifestyle, you are ought to fall prey to junk food. But the next time you crave for something unhealthy, eat a banana to fill in your stomach. This way you can keep yourself away from the junk food.
• Apart from the high fibre content, bananas are also rich in probiotic. These probiotic elements aids in the development of the good bacteria in the gut which helps in the proper digestion of the as indigestion are one of the most common reasons for weight gain.
• Unlike other fruits and vegetables, bananas carry very few traces of pesticides residue as the peel of the banana is pretty thick. Research has proved that the pesticides that we consume with our food can make us put on weight. This so because the toxic substances stored in the fat cells interfere with the energy-burning process. Try swapping other fruits with banana as this will lower your exposure to these toxic substances and losing weight rapidly.
Also Read: DIY Banana Deep Conditioning Hair Mask