If you are one of those who are troubled with regular hair problems like dandruff, hair fall, itchy scalp, etc. and looking for effective solutions for it, then there is only one answer for you that is “GO Natural”.
Essential oils are the best natural way, which works effectively in treating various hair and scalp related conditions. Since long essential oils are famous for their pleasant fragrance and innumerable hair and skin benefits. It provides soothing and calming effect to your mind and eliminates stress & anxiety too, which is another major reason for hair loss.
Image Source: http://cdn2.collective-evolution.com/
Check out for some of the essential oils that make your hair thick, shiny and offer effective results in solving almost all regular hair problems:-
* Lavender Oil: – Lavender provides immense relief in dandruff and itchy scalp problems. It can be used for all types of skin to control hair fall and boosting hair growth. Due to its antiseptic properties, this oil eliminates the germs that clog up hair follicles and leads to hair fall. You can mix lavender oil with other carrier oils such as rosemary, tea tree, jojoba, etc. and use it for hair massage. You can apply this oil for the whole night and wash it off in the next morning. Surely you will see noticeable results.
* Rosemary essential oil: – It is extracted from the herb of rosemary and comprises of anti-oxidant & anti-inflammatory properties. This oil is highly beneficial for improving thinning hair, itchy scalp and hair greying as well as dandruff problems. The massage with rosemary oil will helps in stimulating the hair growth and boost the blood circulation. Add few drops of rosemary oil with 1tbs of apricot kernel or almond oil. Mix it well and apply it on your hair scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water
* Jojoba oil- This oil is extensively used in aromatherapy to encourage hair growth and preventing hair loss as well as hair breakage problems. This oil is good for dry and rough hair as it provides nourishment and makes hair look shinier and smoother. To get best results, you can make hair massage oil by mixing jojoba oil, castor oil, grapeseed oil and vegetable oil. Stir this mixture well. Apply it on your scalp and hair, leave it for 30 minutes before washing it.
* Sweet basil oil: – It is helpful in unlocking the blocked hair follicles and clean up dandruff & oily scalp. Head massage with sweet basil oil helps in promoting blood circulation of scalp and provides essential nutrients that allow hair growth faster. Mix 2 drops of basil essential oil in 1tbs of coconut oil and use it for massage of the hair scalp. Rinse it off after 30 minutes and wrap your hair in a fluffy towel.
* Tea tree oil: –It has amazing properties that help in fighting with bacterial and fungal problems of scalp. It moisturizes your dry scalp and cleanses dead skin cells, which mainly creates hair loss. Just mix tea tree oil with other carrier oils like olive oil and use it to get fruitful result in scalp treatment.
* Cedar wood essential oil: – Poor blood circulation in the scalp is mainly responsible for weakening the hair. This oil is helpful in encouraging hair growth by boosting scalp blood circulation as well as preventing hair from fungal infection with its anti-fungal properties. Add two drops of cedar wood oil in 1tbs of coconut oil. Use it to massage your scalp and get effective results in treating hair fall problem.
Image Source: http://wmnlife.com/
Important Note: –
- Before using any essential oil, blend it well with other carrier oils because it comes in a pure concentrated form which can create serious problems if used directly.
- Always use high quality of pure essential oils
- If you are pregnant or a lactating mother then consult your doctor before using any essential oils. Otherwise, it may harm you
Instead of applying harmful and chemically treated products it is good to try natural herbs and herbal products which not only provide you immense relief but also treat various hair ailments.
Hope this article will help you and we warmly welcome you to share your views with us