Aaloo Rosti is an ideal dish for party or evening snacks, full of flavors and nutritional value. It is a healthy breakfast meal for your kids and you can choose to put any topping of your choice on this dish.
Try making this dish at home with this quick and easy-to-cook recipe, and follow the instructions properly.
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 9 MINUTES
• 3 cups of parboiled and thickly grated Potatoes
• 2 tablespoons of Butter
• 3 tablespoons of finely chopped Green Chilies
• ½ cup of grated Cheese
• ½ cup of finely chopped Onions
• Salt as per the requirement
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Take the grated potatoes, 2 ½ tablespoons of green chilies and salt in a bowl and mix them gently using two forks. Set aside.
2. Now take a non-stick pan and pour butter in it. Put in on high flame to heat.
3. Then, add the onions into the heated butter and sauté for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
4. Now add the remaining green chilies and sauté for the next 1-2 minutes.
5. Next, spread the grated cheese all over the onions into the pan and add grated potato mixture evenly over it.
6. Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for at least 5 minutes.
7. Now, turn off the heat and take the lid off. Place an inverted plate over the pan and turn the pan upside down, to invert the Aaloo Rosti onto the plate.
8. Serve hot and immediately with sour cream.